Give him a show (Flip Zimmerman)

You walked into the police station with a bag of food in your hands. You knew the way to Flip's desk, knowing he needed some time to relax. He's been so busy with work, you knew he was skipping out on lunches.

You couldn't have him doing that.

You could feel your sundress bouncing with each step you took, walking down the familiar halls.

You saw him immediately, seeing the only flannel in the room. His back was facing you but you could see he was on the phone.

"Hey, baby." You whispered, setting the food on his desk. His eyes shot towards your bare legs, his gaze slowly raising up to meet your eyes.

He cocked one of his eyebrows up as he adjusted the phone against his shoulder.

"I'm gonna have to call you back, just fax it over to me," Flip spoke into the phone, quick to hang it up.

"Surprise." You smiled down at him, leaning against his desk.

"I brought you lunch." You watched as his eyes roamed over your body again, licking his lips.

"Brought me more than that, I see." He smirked to himself as he stood from his chair. He grabbed the bag of food with one hand, your waist with the other.

"Let's go, darling." Flip mumbled into your ear before pulling you along.

He led you towards the basement of the station, opening the door to what seemed like an abandoned office."Not eating in the break room?" You questioned, looking around the room.

There was a good-sized desk in the middle of the room with a pair of chairs on either side of it.

"I wanted some privacy." He let go of your waist, letting you roam into the room as he locked the door behind him. You turned your head towards him, watching him lay the bag on the floor.

"What are you-"

"Sit on the desk," Flip ordered, stalking over to one of the chairs in front of the desk.

His tone was enough to set you off, feeling the warmth between your legs.

"Don't keep daddy waiting." He adjusted himself in his chair.

With that, you walked over to the desk, raising yourself enough to slide your bottom on the desk.

"Good girl." He hummed, starting to palm himself over his jeans. "You look so pretty in that dress of yours, baby." He hummed.

"Did you wear it just for daddy?" His voice was low as his hand continued.

You nodded your head slowly, in a trance. You could see his growing cock under his jeans from where you sat. "Of course you did. You wanted to get all dressed up for daddy." A grunt ripped through his throat.

"Open your legs baby... touch yourself." He nodded his head, giving you the okay.

"Let me see my girl." His mouth curled with a smirk.

You took a shaky breath as you spread open your legs. You were slow as you moved your dress over, showing off your black lace panties.

He seemed to love your choice for the day, grunting at the sight of them.

"Go ahead, baby." He licked his lips and his fingers now worked on freeing himself.

You nodded your head, shoving your panties over to the side. You swirled your fingers in your slick, whimpers already leaving your mouth.

You watched how he fisted himself, already seeing a bead of precum screaming for your attention. "That's it, baby. Rub that little clit of yours." He grunted, watching your fingers carefully.

"Pretend it's daddy touching you." He nodded towards you again.

Your fingers started fast, matching the rhythm of his own hand. You imagined his thick fingers in between your legs, swirling away at your clit.

With this, the moans started to pour out of your mouth.

"Fuck." He hissed under his breath.

You both continued to pleasure yourself as he stood from his chair, walking over to you.

"You look beautiful like this, baby."

"T-Thank you, daddy." You stuttered through a moan, looking up at him through hooded eyes.

He hummed down at you as the grip around his cock, loosened, finding a new home on your wrist.

He clenched his jaw as he ripped your fingers away from your clit, knowing it was his turn.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet for daddy." He lifted your hand to his mouth, wrapping his lips around your fingers.

You moaned at the sight of him sucking your taste off before he slipped your fingers out.

"Will you do that?" He questioned as he pulled on your hips, bringing you close to the edge of the desk.

"Yes, daddy." You placed your hands behind you on the desk, settling yourself as he led his cock to your dripping folds.

"Good girl." He smirked before snapping his hips. You bit down on your tongue, trying your hardest to suppress your moans.

"Can't have anyone walking in on us... seeing how much you love daddy's cock." He grunted, slipping his hand at the back of your head.

"Although I would love to show them how wet you get just for daddy." He pulled your hair, snapping his hips faster.

"Fuck, baby... you're already so close." His other hand snaked between your bodies, pressing his thumb against your clit.

This caused your legs to shake, moaning up at him. He hovered over you as he watched your face twisting with pleasure.

His thumb was quick, matching the speed of his hips as he tugged on your hair again.

"Flip!" You moaned, squeezing your eyes shut. It wasn't long until you felt yourself exploding, your walls spasming around him. He kept thrusting his hips until he chased his own high, burying his face in the crook of your neck. He grunted your name over and over until he was spilling himself into you, releasing your hair from under his grip.

He held you close as the both of you caught your breath. When he finally slipped out, he stuffed himself back into his jeans, guiding you off the desk.

"You need to start bringing me lunch more often." He smirked down at you.