Remote (Flip Zimmerman)

You thought it was any other night. Flip was going to get off of work and meet you for dinner.

The only difference was a little box sitting on the bed, waiting for you. A piece of paper was folded on top, your name scribbled in Flip's handwriting."Got you a little gift. Wear it to dinner." You read off of the note.

You furrowed your eyebrows with confusion before ripping open the box.

"Fucker..." You playfully rolled your eyes as you lifted up a lace fabric. You were quick to find an attached vibrator, making you bite down on your lip.

That's the only thing you could think about while waiting for Flip at the restaurant.

You grew anxious knowing that somewhere, Flip had a little tiny remove that could make your body curl with pleasure. But you knew him so well. He would make you wait, hitting you when you least suspected it.

And boy, were you fucking right...

You could feel a low vibration in between your thighs suddenly start as you were looking over the menu, waiting for Flip to arrive. You inhaled sharply, looking up to find him stalking over to the table with a smirk plastered over his face.

"F-Flip." You stuttered in a low voice, watching as he took his seat.

"What's wrong, baby? Cats got your tongue?" He whispered across the table, lifting his hand, opening his palm to you.

There it was. A little black remote, his thick fingers tapping on a button. The vibrations gained intensity, causing you to press your thighs together.

Your teeth sank down into your tongue, praying to whatever high power that it wasn't obvious your clit was being attacked.

You wiggled your hips against the chair on instinct, craving just a little more friction.

"Already squirming." Flip shook his head over to you, pressing the button again.

You sucked a breath in, gripping the edge of your seat cushion. You clenched your jaw, suppressing the moans from pouring out. You could feel the pool of your juices, moving your hips again.

"I didn't know I was getting a dinner and a show." Flip leaned forward in his seat, resting his elbows against the table.

"You know what?" Flip clicked the button again, causing you to produce a squeal under your breath.

You whipped your head from side to side, making sure no one was watching you fail miserably at keeping your cool. "W-What?" You muttered over to him. Your chest heaved with deep breaths, trying to stay focused.

"I'm going to make you a mess, without even laying a finger on you." He purred across the table, winking at you.

"All before we order our food." Another click on the remote.

"We both know how loud you can be."

A soft whimper left your lips, pressing your thighs together again. This caused the vibrations to buzz harder against your clit.

"Fuck, you look so good like this, squirming in your chair." He licked his lips."Your cum will be all over that chair, baby." A low grunt echoed from his chest.

"Such a shame I can't lick you clean." His eyes glued on you, watching your little reactions.

You started to feel your legs trembling to cause you to take an unsteady breath in. "That's it, baby... You're so close." He guided you. He clicked the buttons a few more times, maxing out the intensity.

You sucked in a breath, gasping for air as you lowered your head. Your hair fell over your face, making you grateful for wearing it down tonight. Your mouth hung open as you furrowed your eyebrows, nails digging into your skin now. You gripped your thighs tightly, thinking you were about to break through your skin.

"I love you like this." Flip mumbled, sitting up straighter in his chair."Do it." He hissed. His voice managed to cover your hums, feeling that pressure building in your lower abdomen.

"You know I love watching you cum, baby." He grunted again, getting himself worked up as he watched you lose yourself in front of him. "Fffuuucckkk..." you squeezed your eyes tighter when you felt your walls spasming, feeling your inner thighs starting to get wet.

"That's it." You could hear the smirk on his tone, clicking the buttons a few more times, hoping he would drive you over the edge. "Shit!" You hissed under your breath, your hand stuttered to lift on top of the table. You could hear his high-pitched chuckle as you tried to pry his hand open.

"Here." He handed you the remote, your eyes having a hard time focusing.

Your fingers stuttered pressing down on the power button, finally turning it off. A relieving breath overtook you, sitting back in your chair.

Of course, Flip got what he wanted, making you cum before your waiter even took your order.

You heard footsteps approaching, Flip happily ordering your food with a smile on his face, feeling like a champion. You were still having a hard time articulating words...

Flip tilted his head when you two were alone again.

"Meet me in the bathroom." He winked at you before standing from his chair. You listened to his boots echoing against the floor as he looked back at you.

Flip was an insatiable man. You thought it was enough, watching you cum, trying your hardest not to moan his name in public.

Alas... he wasn't done with you yet.