Adultery (Charlie Barber)

To everyone else, it was a few drinks and karaoke to blow off some steam. The stress from the upcoming show was getting to everyone.

Charlie seemed to get it the worst. Could you blame him? He was dealing with the fear of failure. Not only from the show but with his family.

He felt like he needed to put more effort in, knowing that he needed to fight for his family... so why was he out with you guys instead?

You could see how stressed he was, just from how he gripped the microphone in front of him. He finished wrapping up a song, walking up to the bar. You were leaning against the counter, ordering two beers, knowing that he needed one after pouring his heart out.

"Here." You handed him one of the bottles, watching how his large hand wrapped around the neck of the bottle. You cleared your throat, licking your lips at the sight. He seemed to notice this, chuckling under his breath as he brought the bottle to his lips. You watched as he threw his head back, taking a couple of chugs as the next person took the microphone.

"Thanks." He mumbled over to you, leaning against the counter next to you. There was a beat of silence before the music started behind you, Charlie turning his head to glance over the group you two came him.

You could tell he was trying to make sure the coast was clear before he took a step closer to you, leaning over to you. "I can see it all over your face." Charlie whispered, feeling his breath hitting your ear.

"What's that?" You swallowed the lump in your throat, feeling chills spreading across your body.

"How desperate you are." He whispered again, a smirk on his words.

"For me." He took a step closer, his hip grazing against yours. You were the one to look around, thankful that no one was eavesdropping on your conversation.

"What if I am?" You whispered, bringing your drink up to your mouth. You could feel his eyes staring as you licked your lips. "Seems like I have to fuck you harder this time," Charlie growled at you.

"I-"

"Meet me in the bathroom." Charlie stood up from the counter, chugging the rest of his beer. You watched as he slid the beer across the counter, wiping his hands on his pants before walking towards the back of the bar.

This was the worst part, making sure no one put together that you two were disappearing at the same time. Your eyes glanced over the group of people you arrived with, seeing them clapping and cheering on the person singing.

You waited for a few minutes before you stood off the counter. When it seemed like the coast was clear, you slowly made your way in the same direction as him.

"No one saw you?" Charlie muttered down at you, locking the door behind you. He already had his large hands on your hips, guiding you against the bathroom sink behind you. He turned you around, facing the mirror as he lifted your sundress to your waist.

"No." You mumbled, taking a shaky breath in. You could already feel the heat in between your legs, growing impatient for his touch.

"Good." He hummed. Chills spread across your skin as he rubbed his hands over your ass. He growled under his breath, his fingers peeling your panties off of your skin.

Another shaky breath as he bent down, guiding the material down your legs.

"This is mine." He whispered as you stepped out, growling again as he stuffed your panties in his cardigan pocket.

"You gotta be quiet." Charlie pushed down on your shoulder, bending you over the sink. You took a deep breath, the heat from your breath fogging part of the mirror in front of you.