Meet cute (Charlie Barber)

You were supposed to be supporting your friend, watching their kid play in some soccer game. You didn't know the rules but you knew to cheer alongside everyone.

You, of course, were distracted by the guy sitting next to you. He introduced himself as Charlie, pointing out his kid, Henry, playing on the other team.

You were supposed to be helping him get the orange slices and water bottles out of his minivan, the game ending soon.

"Fuck, look at you," Charlie grunted, his eyes studying you carefully. He was leaning back in the driver's seat, staring up at you as you straddled his lap. You bit down on your lower lip as you freed his hard cock out of his slacks.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you quickly wrapped your hand around him. The rhythm of your hand was as quick as you worked on him. You adjusted yourself on his lap, your other hand lifting up your dress.

"Who knew you were this dirty, huh?" Charlie chuckled up at you, his hands lifting up your dress for you.

He grunted as he watched you shoving your panties to the side, licking your lips down at him.

"Let me feel you, baby." He mumbled under his breath, guiding your hips as you lined the tip of his cock to your folds.

"Shit." you hissed through your teeth, feeling your cunt stretching around him. You could hear him mumbling curse words under this breath, whispering your name as you pressed your hands against his chest.

"We don't have much time." You whimpered down at him, looking around to make sure no one was watching you two.

The rhythm of your hips was fast as you bounced on top of him, biting down on your lip to stop the moans from pouring out. You could feel his fingers pressing into your waist, bundling the material of your dress under his hand.

"Just like that... Yes." He grunted your name again as his eyes met yours. He smirked up at you, being the cause of your moans to finally break free.

"Oh, fuck... you sound amazing, baby. That's it... keep going." He tilted his head, watching you thrusting on top of him. He pouted his lips to himself, groaning under his breath.

You furrowed your eyebrows, watching as one of his hands moved towards your clit, gasping as he pressed his thick finger against it.

"Fuck yes!" Charlie chuckled up at you. "You're so good, fuck."

He didn't ease up on his finger, moaning as you bounced faster on top of him.

You looked around again when you felt his van bouncing along with you, seeing the scoreboard in the distance. He must have noticed this, turning his head to follow your gaze. There were only a few more minutes until the game wrapped up.

"Scared people might see you like this?" Charlie smirked up at you. This caused you to turn your head back to him shaking it down at him.

"Fucking one of the dads in that short little dress?" This caused you to moan down at him, feeling his other hand reaching towards your tit.

"You love it, don't you?" Charlie grunted, circling around your clit again."

"So do you." You smirked down at him, snaking your fingers into his hair. You licked your lips at him as he bit down on his lower hip, squeezing your tit harder.

"How could I not when you look this good on top of me?"

This caused you to huff out a breath, the pressure building in grunts quickly following your lead.

"Fuck, yes. That's it. Such a good girl..." Charlie chuckled to himself. Ripping his hands away to grip your waist again.

You gasped as he fucked up into you, gripping the handle above your head. Your face twisted as your body trembled on top of him.

"Just met you and you're going to cum in my van so easily..." He mumbled up at you, his voice shaking with each thrust he took.

"Charlie!" You gasped, squeezing your eyes shut. "That's it... good girl, cumming all over my cock." He chuckled, his thrusts starting to stutter.

You threw your head back as your walls pulsated around him, spilling your juices all over him.

He moaned as he watched you, still fucking up into you.

"Fuck." He took a few deep breaths before he yanked himself out of you. Your mouth hung open as you tilted your head back down, watching as his cum shot out against your thigh.

You giggled down at him, swirling it around with your finger. He leaned his head back against the headrest, watching as you lifted your finger to your mouth, sucking on his seed.

You met his gaze as you sucked your finger clean before yanking your finger out.

The distance buzzing from the field caused you both to turn your head.

"That's our cue." You watched as his plump lips mumbled this up at you.

You nodded your head before you lifted yourself off of him, taking one last look around before you stepped out of the minivan.

You two were quick to straighten your clothes back up, walking back towards the field with the coolers in your hands. "Thought you guys weren't coming back." One of the coaches whispered over to you, wrapping up the finishing touches on the table.

"Had a hold up with the orange slices." Charlie smiled over to the coach, who was walking back over to the field.

You couldn't help but laugh over at him as he took a step closer to you.

"They have a game this weekend... will I see you there?" Charlie stared down between your eyes and lips.

"Or we could get a cup of coffee later."