Evidence room (Flip Zimmerman)

It was supposed to be an innocent lunch, getting away from everyone in the evidence room. You were supposed to bring him food, ask him about his day and then move on until you saw him for dinner later that night.

It was going so well, finishing up your plates and laughing at each other's jokes. Until, of course, Flip had plans of his own.

You saw his eyes lingering over your body the entire time, admiring the sundress you wore for him.

He glanced up at you before he leaned over, grabbing the bottom of your chair. He yanked your chair closer to him, closing the space between you two.

"New dress?" He sat back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest.

Your eyes focused on the brown flannel clinging tightly around his biceps, nodding your head.

"Just got it, actually." You adjusted in your seat, swallowing the lump in your throat.

His eyes started to linger again causing you to press your thighs together. He huffed a breath out, softly chuckling as he met your gaze again.

"I like it." He hummed, uncrossing his arms. You watched as he patted his lap, looking between you and his empty lap.

You cocked your eyebrows up, looking around the room. Thankfully, you two were alone but how long would that be for?

"Scared someone might walk in?" He chuckled to himself before standing from his seat. Your gaze followed as he walked over to the door, turning the lock and closing the blinds.

"Better?" He smirked, sitting back in his seat.

You were still hesitant, fidgeting with your dress. You were chewing on your bottom lip when he leaned over in his chair again. This time he grabbed your waist, guiding you into his lap.

You took a shaky breath in as you adjusted yourself on his lap, feeling his hard cock against your inner thigh.

"I like this dress a lot actually." His hands worked on his jeans, lifting his hips to tug the material down.

"Flip-" Even if it was only you two in the evidence room, there was still that fear that took over you, fueling the heat between your legs.

"Shh," His hands now worked on lifting your dress, grunting at the white lace you had on.

"I don't have much time before my break is over." His fingers shoved the lace to the side. His fingers dipped in between your legs, grunting at the slick he came in contact with.

"So, you better get to work." He smirked up at you when his finger started to rub fast circles around your clit.

You hated that your eyes immediately shut, your lips parting as a moan pushed through. You felt his hand on the curve of your waist, rolling your hips against him as his finger continued to work.

Your hands shot out, gripping his flannel as you heard your name escaping past his lips.

"Turn around." His deep voice caught your attention, making your eyes flutter open. He was distracted, watching his hand getting lost in your cunt.

Before you could argue, he grabbed you by your hips again, turning you around.

"Sit on my cock, baby." He grunted, lowering your hips. You two both sucked in a breath, gasping as you mounted him. You could feel yourself slowly stretching around him.

You placed your hands on his knees in front of you, wiggling your hips to make sure you took every inch of him.

You could hear his grunts filling your ears when his hand wrapped around your throat.

"We're running out of time, baby." He leaned forward, hissing in your ear. You took this as your time to find a rhythm for your hips, feeling him rubbing against your walls.

The grip around your throat grew tighter, cutting off your moans. You could feel them collecting in your throat as you bounced faster.

"Fuck." He hissed through his teeth, his hand gripping the curve of your waist again. He guided your hips for a moment before he got enough leverage on his hold on you, thrusting his hips into you.

The moans you were collecting seemed to break past his hold, squeezing your eyes shut. You tried to focus on your hips and the rhythm you were keeping but he didn't make it easy. He held your body still as he fucked you, pounding into you as the chair underneath him squeaked.

He grunted your name, releasing the hold around your throat. You sucked in a few deep breaths, dipping your head lower as he now held you on either side of your waist.

"I'm gonna fill that pretty cunt up, do you hear me?" He stuttered as his hips were starting to break out of his rhythm.

"I want you to sit in my cum all day, baby." His thrusts became faster, moaning your name over to you.

"Yes, baby." You managed to form words, nodding your head frantically.

He snapped his hips a few more times before he held you in place, grunting as he painted your walls with his cum. He held onto your hips, not giving you a chance to move.

He turned his head over, looking at the clock on the wall, clearing his throat.

"I want you to wear this dress to dinner." He hummed into your ear, causing chills to spread across your body.

"Remember what I said." He guided you on your feet, standing behind you. You turned to face him while he zipped his jeans back up. You bit down on your lip, your hands running over your dress.

He pulled you close against his chest, placing his hand against your cheek.

"Be a good girl and I'll make you cum at dinner." He smirked down at you before he pecked a kiss against your lips.

Your eyes were glued on him as he walked over to the door, turning to wink at you before he walked out.