hiraeth

hiraeth
/ˈhɪərʌɪθ/
noun
(especially in the context of Wales or Welsh culture) deep longing for something, especially one's home.

hiraeth/ˈhɪərʌɪθ/noun(especially in the context of Wales or Welsh culture) deep longing for something, especially one's home

Mississauga, Ontario
Wednesday June 16th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Lame left you scarred so I had to reinvent you." Hezekiah rapped as he kissed his girlfriends lips.

Soraya smiled as he continued rapping until it got to the chorus, "you gon fall through every time a nigga call you," she said.

"that's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you." Hezekiah responded.

"We was in Miami first time I saw you, i was in a phantom when I pulled up on you."

"it was late nights late nights in the bando."

"fucking on you good got you bussing like a rambo." Soraya couldn't take her partner seriously anymore and began laughing to which he soon joined in with before wrapping his hand softly around her neck and pulling her into a deep kiss.

Getting carried away their lips locked as Hezekiah carried her to the bed and dropped her on it making her bounce before straddling her lap. Soraya laughed at their position and Hezekiah leaned down silencing her laughs with his tongue.

Soraya smiled into the kiss before wrapping her hand around his neck and pulling him further down as he used his elbows on either side of her head to hold himself up all whilst deepening the kiss.

"Fuck it," Hezekiah sat up and pushed himself off of Soraya and pulled her on top so she was effectively sitting on his lap, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you make me so happy like this shit is so surreal. I've never felt so in love before in my life and I know it hasn't even been a month so we're rushing shit probably but I don't wanna wait with you at all, I don't wanna argue with you or keep anything from you, I just wanna love on you sosa and spoil you." Soraya was shocked and in almost tears at her boyfriends confession. He was completely sincere and she could see that as he spoke and kept complete eye contact with her the whole time.

"R-really?" she stuttered, "d-do you really love me?" Hezekiah wholeheartedly smiled and pulled her further into his embrace.

"My love for you is impenetrable and enigmatic but it is so justifiable at the same time. I can't explain the moment I knew I was in love with you exactly or when I knew I loved you and wanted to spend my entire life with you but it was probably during the duration of our time at the hospital, no actually fuck that it was before then. Before we even started dating, the day of my birthday at 1am when we stayed up talking. When you listened to me rant on about my life, about my family, about my past about everything I'd gone through. Nobody's ever listened to me before, nobody's ever cared about anything I've ever had to say. Nobody's just sat and took in every single word the way you did. That's when I knew I was in love with you, I started loving you from the moment I saw you." Hezekiah smirked, "love at first sight."