00

"Take the child and drag her here next to me" The boss commanded his men.

Another man followed what his boss said. He dragged the little girl by pulling her hair, the little girl cried and tried to remove the hands from her hair

"Please don't hurt her!" The little girl's father said.

"Daddyyyy!! Mommy" The little girl shouted, she did not care about the pain in her head, all she wanted to do was hug her father and mother who were now lying on the floor.

"Please, don't involve my daugther here. L-let her go!" The little girl mom said.

"Aww such a lovely family" The boss sarcastically said that made his men laughed out loud.

The boss went to the little girl’s parents and he pointed his gun at the little girl’s mother. The husband became angry and tried to escape from the men's grip on his hand.

"FUCK YOU!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO KILL MY WIF---" the husband did not continue his words when the boss pulled the trigger causing his wife's death.

"Ooppss my hand slipped" The boss said sarcastically and they laughed.

The husband could not believe it, he could not move his body and he started to become numb. He just stared at his lifeless wife in front of him.

"MOMMYYYY!!!" The little girl was crying when she saw her mother dead. The girl wants to run with her mother but she can't because strangers are holding her.

"If you just paid off all your debts on time to the CEO it wouldn't happen. It's all your fault Mr. Chou!" The group boss said.

Mr. Chou did not utter any words he just kept quiet and stared at his daughter.

"I-im sorry Tzuyu..." he silently cried.

"Aww don't worry, your daughter will be fine. As the CEO ordered, your daughter will be the one to pay for all your debts! "

"Please, not my daugther! Don't do anything to her, p-please!" Tzuyu's dad kneeled down.

The boss does not care about Mr  Chou. "You know what to do with him. And take the little girl to the CEO" The boss ordered his men.

Tzuyu saw everything that happened to her family. She saw her mother dying in front of her and she saw his father being dragged somewhere.

At the young age she feels hatred and extreme emotional and physical pain.

'I'll find you daddy!' she said in her mind and silently cried.

---------------

"Sir, the child is here!" The man announced infront of the CEO office.

"Come in" said the CEO. They enter the big office but Tzuyu no longer cares, she feels very numb and hopeless. The traumatic scenario just kept replaying on her head.

"How old is she?" The CEO asked his man.

"8 years old sir" The man replied.

The CEO looked at the girl and smiled.

"Don't worry about your Dad's life"

Tzuyu looked at the man in front of her as she heard about his father.

"W-where's my dad?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"I won't tell you!" The CEO teases the girl in front of him.

The anger Tzuyu felt was already visible on her face because she could not control it and she was about to attack the CEO but the man next to her immediately grabbed her.

"You have no fear little girl" said the CEO. "If you want to see your father, you have to work for me from now on" he added.

Tzuyu still could not understand what the CEO telling her because she was too young to understand this kind of thing but knowing that there was still a chance to see her father and that was all she wanted.

"Don't worry I will provide all your needs and allow you to study at a prestigious school."

Tzuyu just kept quiet and tried to understand it.

"But all my orders you have to follow right away and if you do a very good job, as a reward you can see your father again" The CEO said.

Tzuyu instantly nodded her head, meaning she agreed.

The CEO smiled and averted his eyes from his men. "You already know what to do with her"

"Yes sir" The man replied and they left the office.

This will be the beginning of Tzuyu living a miserable life ....

••••••••
Hello co-sapphire's ❤️
This is not my first time to write SaTzu fanfiction, i just cant retrieve my old watty account that's why I created a new one. Hope you vote and support this story ❤️

note: English is not my first language so expect some grammatical errors and typos :)

Warning: Physical violence

Enjoy reading Sapphires!

-jey