65

"Tzuyu ...." Sana mumble while her eyes focused only to the woman she's chasing.

Sana stopped running when many people blocked her way since they recognized Sana.

Sana was panting so hard and tried not to lose the figure of the woman she was chasing.

"I'm sorry. Please get out of my way." Sana pleaded the people who were hindering her from moving forward.

People around her arent listening to her as they keep taking pictures or videos of Sana and keep asking for an autograph.

"I'm really sorry. I have to go." Sana really made herself able to get out of the crowd and when she managed to get out she ran so fast that her fans couldn’t catch up to her.

But Sana lost track of the woman she was chasing.

"Tzuyu ..." She mumbled once again and turned to look for her. She badly want to see Tzuyu again but to her disappointment she could no longer see Tzuyu's figure.

She ran in the other direction as her eyes were busy finding Tzuyu's figure until she bumped someone without her notice.

"What the fuck?!" The coffee that the girl was holding poured on her shirt when Sana ran into her.

"Sorry---" Sana couldn't continue her words when she saw the woman's face.

The woman that Sana bumped into raised her head and quickly recognized  Sana.

"What a small world, Sana." The woman grinned.

Sana was stunned and did not utter a word. She was about to walk out but the woman in front of her grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking.

"I'm talking to you bitch!"

"I don't want to waste my time with someone like you, Shuhua." Sana aggressively removed Shuhua's hands from hers.

This is the first time in 6 years that Sana has seen Shuhua again. At the court hearing was the last time she saw Shuhua and that day it was proven that Shuhua and Elkie were not guilty due to connections to some investigator. They both decided to stay in Europe for good and now they are back in Korea.

It was indeed a small world for Sana and Shuhua to randomly meet at the mall.

Shuhua scoffed, "You just became famous and now you're acting superior."

Sana rolled her eyes, "You're not on the same level as me. So, back off!" Sana tried to look intimidating.

She suddenly forgot that she was chasing someone.

After hearing Sana's response, Shuhua clenched her jaw in anger.

"How dare you look down at me? You bitch---" Shuhua was about to slap Sana but someone grabbed her wrist before her hand could land on Sana's cheek.

"You dont have the right to hurt her."

Sana and Shuhua were both stunned. Especially Shuhua who couldn't take off her eyes at the person holding her wrist.

"Please just back off and don't make a scene here."

Shuhua came back to her senses after she realized that she was staring at the woman too much and she harshly removed the woman's hands at her. She first gave Sana a death glare before she started walking away.

"Thank you Soojin-ah." Sana told her manager.

Momo and Momo's manager Minnie approached them just in time.