47

Sana and Tzuyu immediately reached the forest where there were tall trees and there were large rocks and pebbles scattered around. This is the place where they will find the badges they need to collect in two hours.

"Are there any other clues written on the flag?" Tzuyu asked as she observed the area if another group had followed them, but luckily there is none. Tzuyu noticed that Sana didn't respond to her question then she looked at Sana next to her, who squinted while looking down.

"Sana?"

Sana was shocked. "W-what?" she asked confused because she didn't really hear Tzuyu's question.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana's face looked like a tomato now because she was blushing heavily. She was suddenly worried.

"Are you sick?" Tzuyu placed her hands on Sana's forehead to check her temparature. "Your temperature is normal" she said and she lowered her hand.

"I'm not sick" Sana said but her face was still red so Tzuyu was still worried about her

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. What did you say again?" Sana began to change the subject.

"Right. About the clues written on the flag"

Sana immediately looked at the flag she was holding in her left hand and looked at the clues written on it.

"It's written here, five gold badges are placed under the rocks. That's all" Sana read what was written on the flag and she looked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu hummed before answering, "Shall we start looking for it now"

Sana nodded and looked down again. "Uhmm .. my hand" Sana said awkwardly ever since as Tzuyu was holding her hands tigthly which caused her to blush hard.

Tzuyu realizes that she wasn't letting go of Sana's hands when they arrived at the so called place.

"S-sorry" Then she let go of Sana's right hand.

This time, it was Tzuyu who blushed hard. She didn't really notice that she was still holding Sana's hand so she felt very ashamed of Sana.

Tzuyu cleared her throat as she suddenly felt embarrassed and her heart started throbbing fast.

And she didn’t know why.

“Let’s start looking for badges” She said and quickly went away to start looking for badges.

'Why did I suddenly feel so hot' Tzuyu  shrugged at the thought.

Sana, on the other hand, couldn't help herself but smiled from ear to ear.

She's whipped to Tzuyu and she knew it in herself.

Minutes passed, they collected 5 gold badges effortlessly, well the clues really help them a lot. They also collected 8 silver badges and 2 bronze which made them a team who collected a lot of  badges than the others.

They still need to find 5 badges to complete the game.

Now they take a walk to the rest of the area to look for badges, Tzuyu is in the lead while Sana is just following Tzuyu from behind.

Sana watched Tzuyu from head to toe, she really admired the body figure of the taller girl, it was too perfect.

‘She’s beautiful, cute, tall, genius, kind and sexy. What does it feel like to be God’s favorite, Tzuyu?' Sana quietly praises Tzuyu.

Sana still can't believe that she and Tzuyu are getting closer each day. She still hopes that she and Tzuyu will end up being more than friends but after finding out that she can’t because of what her father did to Tzuyu she loses hope that she can have a romantic relationship with Tzuyy.