16

"Shuhua" The woman came to Yeh's residence to visit Shuhua.

"What now bitch?" Shuhua said irritably without glancing at her cousin standing in front of the door of her room.

Shuhua is busy on her phone checking all her social media accounts.

"uncle sent me here to ask you" the woman said and sat on the edge of Shuhua's bed.

"About that shitty documents again? Damn it, that's the reason why Dad sent me to another school and now I can't see the one I love!" Shuhua said and threw away her phone because she remembered again that her Dad had sent her to the other school for her own safety.

"The one you love?" Her cousin asked in curiousity.

"Yes, Chou Tzuyu" Shuhua replied. "Don't you dare steal her away from me"

"Tzuyu?"

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

"Nothing. It's just that I didn't expect you to be serious with someone" The woman giggled.

Shuhua's eyes just rolled.

"Get out of my room now" Shuhua ordered but her cousin just shooked her head.

"I'm just gonna leave, if you answer all my questions"

"Okay just do it fast. I still have work to do"

"Who did you meet before you went to the bar?" The woman asked directly because of her cousin's stubbornness.

"None" Shuhua replied.

"Are you sure?" The woman asked, still not satisfied on what her cousin's response.

"Hmm Irene and Jennie"

"Then?"

"Before I met them I also met Tzuyu" Shuhua replied.

"That's it?"

"Yes, so go out now!" Shuhua shooed away her cousin out of her room.

"All right, thank you bitch" said the woman and left the room ..

She walked downstairs and headed out of the mansion while thinking of the names Shuhua had mentioned. The woman took her phone out of her pocket and contacted Mr. Yeh’s butler.

[Investigate about Bae Joohyun, Kim Jennie and .... Chou Tzuyu. Then give me a report about it]

[

Okay]

she then dropped the call and went to her car and started to drove away because she had something to do.

----
---------

"YAH CHOU TZUYU!!!" Jeongyeon ran to the door when she heard the door open meaning Tzuyu had arrived.

Jeongyeon placed both her hands on her waist, standing like a mom in front of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at her confused while taking off her shoes.

"What?" Tzuyu asked the older one.

"Did you give my number to this woman?" Jeongyeon said and show the text messages from Nayeon.

Nayeon sent a photo of herself and Jeongyeon  recognized right away that it was the girl she hated.

"Yeah" Tzuyu said and stood close to Jeongyeon. "Just ignore her if you want to, unnie" Then she tapped Jeongyeon's shoulder and walked at the living room of her unit.

"Ahhh this is so frustrating" Jeongyeon ruffled her hair because of feeling frustrated and went straight to the guest room while stomping her feet.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Moonbyul are in Tzuyu's condo unit to sleep there because they want to and also spend their free time together.

Tzuyu meets the rest in the living room, Moonbyul and Seulgi are watching the 'Dickinson' series while Dahyun and Chaeyoung are busy playing online games and didn’t bother to watch the series because they thought it will take their innocence.

"You came back early, Tzuyu" Dahyun said without taking her eyes off on the cellphone screen.

Tzuyu sat on the couch next to Moonbyul.

"Who did you meet tonight?" Chaeyoung asked also focused on her phone.

“Sana” Tzuyu’s simple answer while browsing from her phone, exactly she received a text message from Sana.

Hirai Sana
sent you a message

S

ana
Did you get home safe?

Sana
by the way, thank you earlier :)

Sana
I will still try my best to be your friend.

Sana
Please just let me be your friend

Sana
See you tomorrow, Tzuyu

Sana
And goodnight too ❤️

"Is that, Sana?"

Tzuyu immediately turned off her phone when she realized Moonbyul had take a look on her phone. Moonbyul giggled when Tzuyu startled..

"What are you guys talked about?" Seulgi asked and she sipped on her soda.

"Just about the theater club" Tzuyu replied and put down her phone on the table and started to put her attention on the television screen.

Exactly the screen shows the scene where the two main female characters start kissing each other which makes Tzuyu's eyes wide open.

"Are you watching an adult movie?" Tzuyu gave Moonbyul a disgusted look.

“It’s not what you think, that series is a masterpiece” Moonbyul explains, showing how much she likes the series.

"Yeah it's quite good" Seulgi commented since Moonbyul made her watch the series with her.

Tzuyu just sighed and got up from the couch. "Clean up the mess here before you go to sleep" Tzuyu commanded the four girls in the living room, and they all nodded in response.

Tzuyu took a half bath before going to sleep. She is now wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair with a towel slung over her shoulder. She sat in the chair at her desk and picked up the script papers to read a few lines there because tomorrow was the start of practice.

As Tzuyu was reading the scripts, she noticed a slight error in her lines and she wanted to correct it. She looked for a pencil in her desk drawer and there she found the fountain pen that she picked up when she met Dahyun and Chaeyoung at the back of the school.

She hold the pen and stare at it. At first she just thought that someone dropped the pen there by accident and Tzuyu just let it pass even though she knew that someone was eavesdropping at them during that time.

Tzuyu took the cap of the fountain pen because something was engraved there and she read the yellowtail font.

Tzuyu was surprised after she understood what was written there

'Minatozaki'