45

"Everyone be ready will be off in 5 minutes" Mr. Lee Dohyun announced to the club members inside the bus.

Some of the sleeping students woke up immediately hearing that they were off but the only one left asleep was Tzuyu.

Sana's shoulder felt very numb because Tzuyu had been leaning on her shoulder for almost an hour. She looked at Tzuyu beside her but the taller one was still in her deep sleep and she wanted Tzuyu to wake up.

"Tzuyu" Sana called the latter but Tzuyu was still not awake or even disturbed.

Sana raised her hands to lightly tap the latter's cheek hoping it would wake Tzuyu.

"Tzu" She called again once patting Tzuyu's cheeks.

Tzuyu moaned and buried her face into Sana's neck which suddenly startled Sana because she could feel Tzuyu's breath on her.

'I'm going crazy, she needs to wake up now'

"We have arrived. Get all your belongings and fall in line in front of the tent over there" Dohyun said and pointed the tent outside then he got off the bus as soon as the door opened.

The other theater members started to get off the bus. Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina went through Sana and Tzuyu and there they saw Tzuyu still sleeping on Sana's shoulder which caused the two older ones to give a tease to their friend but Sana rolled her eyes at them.

"Do you want me to wake her up?" Mina suggested because Sana couldn't wake Tzuyu up.

Before Sana could answer, Nayeon pulled Mina away from Tzuyu and Sana and made another excuse just to let their japanese friend to have a few sweet moments with her crush.

"Aish that granny" Sana hissed due to the relentless teasing of her friends.

Sana sighed to calm herself and tried to wake the taller girl next to her again.

"Tzuyu, wake up" Sana's soothing voice that was accompanied Tzuyu's ear.

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and she made eye contact with Sana. The smaller girl was stunned by the intense stare between them, she quickly averted her gaze because she knew at any moment it would melt her.

The younger one moved away from Sana. "Sorry" she apologized after realizing she had slept on Sana's shoulder for an hour.

"N-no. It's fine" Sana was still blushing hard.

Tzuyu didn't answer as she started looking for Mina and there she noticed that they were the only two left inside the bus. "Let's leave now" She said and Sana nodded in response.

They both stood up and get their luggage into the overhead bin where the luggage were placed. Tzuyu took her things first but Sana couldn't get her luggage because she couldn't raise her right arm properly.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana couldn't get her things, so she decided to get it without saying a word.

Sana was surprised by Tzuyu's sudden action.

"Let me carry your things"

"No no let me handle mine" Sana didn't want Tzuyu to carry her stuff because it was a bit heavy.

"Your shoulder doesnt look fine and I know it's because of me. So, let me handle this"

Before Sana could protest, the taller girl immediately got out of the bus carrying two luggage in her hands .

Sana pouts then she follows Tzuyu from behind.

They both saw their fellow members in front of the tent falling line horizontally. Tzuyu went to them and stood next to Mina followed by Sana who stood next to Jihyo.