17

TZUYU'S POV

Today is the first day of our first practice for the theater performance project. Theater members are exempted for todays class.

I excused myself for a moment because I want to change clothes to a comfortable one, I don’t like wearing skirt while practicing because it's hard to move.

As I was taking my clothes out of my locker I brought the fountain pen and placed it inside the locker. I am still bothered with the fact that Mr. Minatozaki’s child is also attending to the same school with me. I want to know who it is, as soon as possible.

I closed my locker and locked it and went to the changing room for the girls. I will take my first step now to find out who's Mr. Minatozaki's only child.

After a few minutes I was done changing, I put on a hoodie and a pants and headed back to the theater studio.

"Tzuyu come here" Ms. Bae called me.

I went to her and Sana who was standing next to Mr. Lee. I glanced at her and she smiled at me.

I forgot that she wanted me to be friends with her even though I told her I didn't want to.

"Since it's the first time for you two to be partnered with each other. The both of you will practice separately from others" Ms.Bae started and I just kept listening.

I love doing theatrical performance, it’s the only way I can express my feelings wholeheartedly and I can also get money from doing this.

"The first part will start with the two of you, like a teaser scene you know? Then make it more heartfelt that can make everyone land their eyes on the stage when the two of you appear. Caugth the audience attention at the beginning of the act. Do you get me? "Ms. Bae continued.

Sana and I just nodded.

‘She’s into this’ I said in my thoughts when I noticed that Sana was really paying attention to our coaches.

"Tzuyu, you performed on stage for 3years now, you should guide her okay?" Mr. Lee tapped me on the shoulder and smiled.

"Yes, coach" I replied.

"Okay, we'll leave you two here for a while. We'll guide the others" Ms.Bae said and smiled at the two of us before they left.

I looked at Sana who was standing in front of me.

"Shall we start?" I asked her and she excitedly nodded and smiled at me.

Weird.

-----------
----

SANA'S POV

"Shall we start?" Tzuyu asked me and I excitedly nodded and smiled at her.

 I was just really excited and yes Tzuyu looks so cool in a hoodie and pants, I can't take my eyess of her.

Tzuyu and I got our script and read it for a minute before starting on how we would act the first scene.

Only Tzuyu and I are here on the right side of the stage while the others are on the other side to discuss their characters.

"Come here" Tzuyu commanded and she pointed to where I should stand.

I stood in front of her and she approached me looking at where I was standing.

'she is so close' I can't help myself to bkush.

"Hey, you were the first to talk" Tzuyu said as she looked at me.

"Ah right" I said and quickly flipped the page where my lines were.

"P-please just stay with me, Hyejin-ah. D-dont leave me" I stuttered. Damn I suddenly feel so nervous because Tzuyu is so close to me. help

"You're too fast and stuttering a lot" Tzuyu frankly commented.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I apologized and forced to calm down.

"Everyone expects you to do well here"

She's strict. Is she also like this to Mina?

"Okay okay. Let's start again" I said and composed myself.

I cleared my throat before starting to say my line again.

"Please, stay with me, Hyejin-ah. Don't leave me" I repeated.

"Again" Tzuyu said which confused me since I said it properly.

"Why?" I asked.

"It has no emotion" Tzuyu said.

"Ehhh??" I reacted, I don't know why I need to put an emotion to this like bruh it's just a practice.

I have feeling for you Tzuyu, is that what you want me to show you? lol just kidding i'm shh.

"Look me in my eyes and caress my face" Tzuyu commanded making me immediately blush.

If I look at her directly in her eyes while caressing her face, for sure J will melt any moment if I do that.

“It’s a short first scene, we have to do it properly to get the spotlight” Tzuyu said sternly.

"Okay okay I'll do it" I closed my eyes and started to breathe to calm myself down.

Do it wholeheartedly, Sana’ 

As soon as I opened my eyes again the first thing I saw was Tzuyu's face in front of me, she was looking straight into my eyes which made my heart skip a beat. All I can see is Tzuyu.

I let my emotions go with the flow of the characters assigned to me, to convey the feelings I had for Tzuyu.

"Please" I paused for a second while staring lovingly at Tzuyu and caressing her face. "Stay with me, Hyejin-ah. Don't leave me" I said and stared straight into her eyes.

My heart was beating fast. I really like Tzuyu. I want to be with her. This is bad, I keep falling for her.

"Oh my god"

I stopped when I heard some reaction on the other side and there I saw the other club members and the coaches watching me and Tzuyu rehearsing the intro of the performance.

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at me while wiggking their eyebrows, guess what? they are teasing me again.

I looked at Tzuyu and realized my palm was still on her cheek and I removed it immediately. My face blushed from the embarrassment.

My attention went to Tzuyu as she cleared her throat.

"Don't mind us just keep going" said Ms. Bae to the two of us and she showed thumbs up.

Tzuyu refocused on the script papers she was holding.

"After that scene, I'll turn my back at you and you'll kneel down whe I started to walk away from you" Tzuyu read what was written in the script. "Did you get it?"

I nodded in response then proceeded to study our characters and Tzuyu guided me on how to deliver each line. I couldn’t stop myself from stealing glances at her. i really can say, I was completely whipped for Chou Tzuyu.