27

Tzuyu did not attend school for about 3days but was able to attend her afternoon practices. The Sapphires finally done gathering information from the CEO secretly as soon as possible because they had something else to worry about, it was about the person trying to find out each member of the Sapphires 'identity.

The sapphires are currently in Tzuyu's area to discuss the plan to discover who is behind the investigation about them.

"We have no one else to investigate except Shuhua" Moonbyul said as she frustratedly messed up her hair.

"Calm down, we still have time" Jeongyeon said even though she was also frustrated.

Moonbyul and Jeongyeon are looking for other people they can investigate to gather some information.

"Tzuyu, do you know anyone that are close Shuhua from your school?" Jeongyeon asked.

Tzuyu nodded "Irene and Jennie"

"Is there anything suspicious from them?"

"None"

"Then we'll try to observe them" Moonbyul said while hearing Tzuyu's answer. "But this time Seulgi will do the work because Tzuyu is being suspected."

Seulgi just nodded in response when Moonbyul let her do the mission.

While others were talking Tzuyu was only focused on her phone because she and Sana were sending messages to each other.

Sana

Sana
Tzuyu, it's saturday tomorrow do you have plans after practice?

Tzuyu
I'm not sure but maybe there is none

Tzuyu
Why?

Sana
If you don't mind can we hang out?

Tzuyu
Hmmm

Tzuyu
Sure

Sana
☺️

Sana
By the way

Sana
I'm craving for some dumplings 🤤

Sana

When Sana sent the photo, Tzuyu suddenly laughed too loud and her friends looked at her and Tzuyu realized she laughed out loud

When Sana sent the photo, Tzuyu suddenly laughed too loud and her friends looked at her and Tzuyu realized she laughed out loud. Tzuyu awkwardly looked at her friends and she cleared her throat.

"What?" Tzuyu asked them.

"Did we just hear you laugh?" Jeongyeon said incredulously because it was the first time they saw Tzuyu laugh, they saw Tzuyu smile but never saw or heard her laugh like that.