61

"How are you?" Concerned Nayeon asked Jeongyeon when she noticed how much weight had been lost on the girl's body.

She barely looked at the taller girl, seeing Jeongyeon having unhealthy figure makes her heart to ache.

It's been a year and a half since Jeongyeon, Moonbyul and Seulgi were sentenced to prison, they were sentenced for three years. While Mr. Minatozaki and Mr. Yeh moved from the other prison because they had completely committed a heinous crime and they were imprison for lifetime.

The three members of the Sapphires are really grateful to Sana because Sana did everything to reduce their imprisonment instead of 7years.

Sana's friends already know everything, Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo didn't look at what crime Tzuyu's friends committed, they fully understand everything so until now they have a good relationship with the girls even they are in prison.

And as for Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, they completely don’t know where they are. Even Sana and Mina had no idea what country the three girls went to.

"I'm fine but Nayeon-ssi ..." Jeongyeon glanced at Nayeon and smiled. ".... you don't have to visit me every weekend." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon shook her head in disagreement, "Just let me take care of you, okay?"

Jeongyeon stared at Nayeon for a few seconds until she averted her gaze. "F-fine." she blushed.

Jeongyeon repeatedly tells Nayeon that she shouldn’t visit them every weekend because she knows that there are important things that Nayeon should take care of especially since she has graduated and need to focus on her own future.

They have both been close to each other since Tzuyu gave Jeongyeon's phone number to Nayeon. At first, Jeongyeon ignores Nayeon's messages until she gets used to it and they send messages to each other every second. After that Nayeon is given so much care to Jeongyeon and that’s how Jeongyeon feels happy and special.

Jeongyeon felt that Nayeon was already part of her. Without Nayeon, she is completely empty. Nayeon fulfilled the missing piece to her heart.

"Anyways, how's Sana?" Jeongyeon asked as she wondered why Sana hadn’t visited them in recent months.

Jeongyeon lost count when was the last time she saw Sana. 6months? 7months?

Even though the three of them are in jail they are still checking at whether Sana is completely fine by asking Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo or Mina because after what happened to her father, her identity was exposed to the public as the daughter of a multimillionaire criminal. It is really hard for Sana to live a normal life now so they are worried about her.

"She works hard at the theater club." Nayeon's expression saddened as she remembered how Sana struggled with everything.

"Why in the theater club?" Jeongyeon asks confused as she can't understand why Sana is still in the theater club instead of saving her father's legal businesses.

"When our school was disqualified from the competition because she and Tzuyu didn't show up that day. She blamed herself and she wanted the theater club to rise again because she knew it was Tzuyu's home." Nayeon sighed, “After me and Jihyo graduated, the theater club was almost suspended because all the money the school contributed on that club was wasted but Sana did everything to save the club and promised the school that the theater club would not be put in the same situation that happened because of her. She wants the theater club to continue until Tzuyu come back. "Nayeon continued.

Jeongyeon nodded her head slowly, understanding why Sana was so eager to save the theater club because of Tzuyu.

"But how about her Dad's legal businesses? She can still take advantage of those." Jeongyeon asked because they tried to save some of Mr. Minatozaki's legal business for Sana.

So, Sana will not be left with nothing.

"Auntie takes care of it. Sana trusted Bangchan's mother because Auntie has a part in that business and Sana wants to build something of her own." Nayeon's response.

"She's matured." Jeongyeon commented and Nayeon agreed with her.

"I'm proud of her, she overcame everything and continued to move forward without hiding in the shadow of her Dad." Nayeon said and smiled at Jeongyeon ... "I'm proud of you too."

Jeongyeon didn't expect those words from Nayeon. "Are you proud of me?" she then chuckles.

Nayeon nodded her head, "Yes!"

Jeongyeon felt flattered and held Nayeon's hand.

Nayeon was surprised at the latter gesture then she held Jeongyeon's hand tightly while smiling broadly,

"Thank you." Jeongyeon was still smiling.

They looked at each other and unconsciously their heads gradually leaned against each other. They feel their hearts moving in sync while staring lovingly at each others eyes.

"This is interesting!"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened and she unconsciously pushed Nayeon away from her that caused Nayeon to fall on the ground.

"Damn my butt!" Nayeon hissed in pain as she rubbed her butt.

Nayeon stood up and glared at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon quickly looked away from Nayeon.

The three girls laughed and approached Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"I thought you were just going to talk but it looks like you guys will mukbang each other here in the garden" Moonbyul commented making Jeongyeon to blush hard.

"Shut up!" Jeongyeon said emphatically.

Jihyo and Seulgi just chuckle at Jeongyeon's reaction to being defensive.

"Nayeon-ssi" Jihyo went to Nayeon and clung her arm around her friend. "The visiting hours are over. We must go now." She said.

Nayeon pouts then nods her head then she looks at Jeongyeon. "Next time." she said then winked.

Jeongyeon is now having a gay panic attack as she acts as if she is disgusted at Nayeon.

Nayeon just chuckles seeing Jeongyeon being hard to get.

"We will go home now. We will visit again next week. Bye ~" The two girls bid their goodbyes.

"Go home safely ~" Moonbyul said as they watched Nayeon and Jihyo come out of the jail garden with the police officers beside them to accompany them.

"Can't wait to get out of here." Seulgi suddenly said that made moonbyul and Jeongyeon to look at her in confusion.

"What? I want to continue my lovelife too" Seulgi continued and raised an eyebrow.

Jeongyeon's nose scrunched, "We don't have time for that."

"Oh really?" Moonbyul continued to tease the latter.

Seulgi gave a cheeky smile as Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious. We should be with the youngest once we finish our sentence here in prison."

"Chill ~ We know that!" Moonbyul shrugged Jeongyeon's shoulder. "We will reunite with them soon." she said with a genuine smile.

Seulgi and Jeongyeon nodded while smiling as well. The three were also excited to meet the youngest member of the Sapphires.