13

"Now" Seulgi said and the rest of sapphires heard it from the masks they were wearing.

'Whoa' Tzuyu mumbled as she was amazed at the designed and hightech masks.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul started attacking the guards from the outside, luckily they ended it fast before the guards can act.

They used the De Lisle carbine, a gun to kill the guards outside the bar. The gun they used was more better to use in doing secret mission. As they successfully hid the bodies, they looked around and it seemed no one was passing around the area.

Shuhua was just sitting in the bartenders area until she felt dizzy and sleepy, she decided to get up and go to the vip room that only her could enter, that's also a place where the documents were hidden.

The guards noticed their young master and thought she was drunk because of the way she walk, they guided her preventing her from falling to the floor. Shuhua rummaged in her skirt pocket to find the key, instead of being confused where she put it, she just pressed the door passcode. Shuhua entered the room and immediately locked it and slept at the sofa.

Shuhua entered the VIP room on the second floor” Seulgi announced as she continued to monitor the cctv. "Go faster now"

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul nodded at each other and they decided to barge inside the bar that made people to panic and leave the place. The guards started shooting at them but the three quickly avoided it. The one who's monitoring the cctv noticed the disturbance inside the bar and he decided to report it to Mr. Yeh.

The three sapphires had already killed 12 guards at the first floor and now they climbed up on the second floor and met the 3 guards there.

"Shit they are the sapphires, shoot them!" One of the guard orders and starts to shoot the place where Tzuyu and her friends are hiding. Tzuyu counts into 3 and they all reveal themselves and accurately capture the guards.

“Do it fast, the man reported from the surveillance area what was going on inside” Seulgi announced.

Jeongyeon went to the door of the VIP room while Tzuyu and Moonbyul are lookout.

"Eh? It doesn't have a doornob, it needs a passcode"

Tzuyu tilted her head and went to Jeongyeon. She took the key to examined it and she noticed the small numbers on the black acrylic keychain.

"48126" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon pressed the number and the door made a sound, meaning they successfuly opened the door.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon entered the room and started looking for documents. They saw Shuhua's body sleeping at the sofa.

"Found it" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu went to her and they saw the documents in the drawer near at the tables.

Tzuyu double checks it, confirming if it's the right documents.

“Two cars were approaching the area” Seulgi said.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul alerted and left the room immediately.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are in the outside of the bar. When the two car stopped, several of Mr. Yeh’s men got out of the car.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung started shooting at them and the other guards stayed outside to target Dahyun and Chaeyoung. The guards can't find where Dahyun and Chaeyoung are hiding and that's what the advantage of the two.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul went down and they meet 4 other guards at the stairs. They hid again to avoid the bullet targeting them.

"Shit they're more skilled" Jeongyeon commented.