39

In the morning, Sana decided to go to their mansion to talk personally with her father about the matter of returning to Japan. Sana knew that her father suddenly acted different towards her after she told him that she liked Tzuyu but she had no idea why her father was angry after mentioning Tzuyu’s name.

'Does he know Tzuyu?'

The question Sana wanted to know.

Sana got out of the cab and immediately paid the fare.

"You forgot your change ---"

"Keep the change" Sana smiled at the driver and finally closed the backseat door of the car.

Sana stood in front of the big gate and pressed the telecom placed on the side of the gate.

"This is Minatozaki Sana" Sana said and the gate opened immediately.

As soon as Sana entered the mansion, many maids came to her to greet the CEO's daughter. Sana just smiled politely at them and urged them to continue their work and told them not to pay attention to her.

When Sana entered the house, her nanny met her, Sana hugged her immediately. after a minute Sana broke free from the embrace and smiled sweetly at the old woman in front of her.

"How are you Nanny Bell?" Sana greeted the old lady.

"I'm pretty good. How are you?" Nanny Bell replied.

"Stress out" Sana answered honestly.

"About what? School stuffs?"

Sana shook her head. "Honestly, Me and Dad are not on good terms so I'm here to talk to him personally to clear some things"

"Is that so?" Nanny Bell looked up. "I think your dad is still having a meeting with someone in his office. Are you willing to wait here for now?"

Sana shook her head because she wouldn't be in their place for long. "I won't be long to stay here, I have plans after talking to dad"

"Then I'll order one of the maids to let your father know you're here" Nanny Bell was about to leave Sana but Sana stopped her.

"I'll go at his office instead" Sana said and smiled.

"Are you sure?"

Sana nodded.

"Okay just call me if you need anything"

"Yeah sure"

Nanny Bell tapped Sana by the shoulder before leaving Sana and returning to continue her work at the mansion.

Sana went upstairs to go to her Dad's office. She plans to apologize to her father because sge thinks that if she apologizes there is a chance that it will change her father’s decision about sending her back to Japan.

Sana finally came to the front of the office, she gasped. She felt very nervous and she wished that her Dad was in good shape so that she could communicate properly without being too worried.

Sana raised her fist to knock on the office door before she could land her fist on the door, a loud slam could be heard inside the office, Sana was surprised after hearing it.

Sana wondered what was going on inside the room, so she decided to eavesdrop.

"The CCTV footage of his father was just recorded?"

"Yes, to make her believe that her dad is still alive."

"Sir, she worked for you why did you do that to her?" The calm voice of the young man's response.

"If her father doesn't try to escape I won't kill him"

"Sir, I can't do anything bad to her. She's a good person"

Mr. Minatozaki laughed sarcastically because he did not expect the response of the young man in front of him.

'What are they talking about?' Sana thought.

Sana was even more intrigued by the conversation inside the room so she still investigated them and tried not to make any sound that would notice her.

"Are you saying we can still trust Tzuyu?" Mr. Minatozaki said in an unbelievable tone in his voice.

After Sana heard Tzuyu's name she even pressed her ear to the door trying to hear clearly what they were talking about and why Tzuyu was involved in the conversation.

"Sir, Tzuyu is my friend--"

“Fuck that friendship if Tzuyu turns her back on us, we will all rot in jail! Did you get my point? "

The young man did not respond.

"I know Tzuyu hated me ever since, if she knew that i already killed her dad. She would have the courage to take revenge on me and all of you as my staff would be dragged with me. So, I want to make the first move before she could do something"

Sana covered her mouth because she didn't expect everything she heard.

'My father ... was the one who killed Tzuyu's parents ...'

"What do you want us to do?" The young man asked.

"Make Tzuyu and the other Sapphires go to jail and be responsible for our illegal actions"

Sana felt her knees weaken after hearing those and knew the fact that her father was a criminal.

Sana just stood there, trying to process everything she heard inside her Dad’s office until a footstep approached the office door. Sana got alerted as she quickly went downstairs and looked for her Nanny Bell.

"Don't tell dad I came here today, okay? Let the other maids know too. please?" Sana felt very nervous now.

Nanny Bell just nodded her head even though she didn't know why Sana suddenly acted like that.

"Thank you" Sana hugged her Nanny Bell then quickly left the mansion and took a taxi immediately.

She sighed and was relieved that her father hadn’t caught her because if she get caught at the moment while eavesdropping at them, her father would probably send her to Japan right away and she would never be able to go back to Korea.

Sana leaned her head on the backseat headrest, her mind now is clouded with thoughts of what she heard in her dad’s office. She didn’t really know what to do now after hearing something really serious, it was her first time to encounter something like this.

Suddenly something popped into her mind, she decided to get her phone to dial someone.

[Can we meet now?]

[Why?]

[I want to talk about
something important
to you]

--------
------

On the other hand, Mr. Minatozaki and the young man went out of the mansion, the man bowed and was about to leave but Mr. Minatozaki stopped him.

"What is it, Sir?"

Mr. Minatozaki approached him and patted his shoulder.

"I trust you, Jackson" Mr. Minatozaki said giving Jackson a very intense look.

Jackson just lipped a  smile at him and nodded his head and continued walking away from Mr. Minatozaki.

Mr. Minatozaki sighed and put both hands in his pocket then he grinned.

"My plans are going well"