54

Tzuyu drove her motorcycle and went to the place where she used to live with her parents.

As she got closer and closer to the place where the calvary of her life began,  she could not help but feel the pain in her heart.

Tzuyu stopped at the old abandoned house.

It looks like a hunted house now because it was 6 years ago that she last visit the house.

She visited that place once a year just to make sure no one would have the interest to live there or to demolish the place. She even brought her friends once to accompany her.

But over the next few years she became even more preoccupied with her studies and her illegal activities.

She felt relieved that no one still dared to live in this house probably because she spread a rumor that there was a ghost living there.

This is her first time again to visit after 6years.

Tzuyu parked the motorcycle and she removed the helmet she was wearing. Her eyes were still glued to the house structure.

It feels nostalgic.

"You will just stand there?"

Tzuyu turned around and there she saw Jackson standing behind her.

"Why do we have to meet in this place?" Tzuyu asked in a serious tone. She completely ignored what Jackson said.

"Because I need to show you something" uttered Jackson and walked infront of the rusty front gate of the house. "Follow me"

Tzuyu didn't ask any more questions as she just quietly followed Jackson in the back.

Jackson enters the house,  Tzuyu got curious how Jackson got the house key.

"Where did you get that key?" Tzuyu's curious expression was really visible on her face.

"Save the questions later" Jackson replied and continued walking then he went upstairs.

Tzuyu was completely curious and confused as to what Jackson was doing. She had no idea what was going on at this time.

The light from the moon reflecting inside the house and it helps them to see what is inside.

Tzuyu suddenly felt nervous but she remained silent and waited for Jackson to discuss why he needs to meet her.

When the two of them reached Tzuyu's parents' room, Jackson went inside while Tzuyu didn't even dare to move her feet to step inside of the room.

Jackson looked at her.

"Why?" He asked.

Tzuyu didn't answer as she just stared blankly at the floor.

She could not enter inside the room because that is where her mother died and where his father was beaten.

"Please don't hurt her!"

"Daddyyyy!! Mommy!!" 

"Please, don't involve my daughter here. L-let her go!"

"I-im sorry Tzuyu..."

Suddenly, Tzuyu could hear nothing around her, nor could she hear what Jackson was saying. All she could hear was her parents ’voice echoing inside her head.

Tzuyu shook her head when she felt extreme pain.

"AHHHHH!!!" She hissed in pain as she cried.