53

Jeongyeon, Seulgi and Moonbyul are in Underground Soul while Dahyun is in Chaeyoung's place to take care of the younger because Chaeyoung is not yet fully healed.

The three girls were at a table, drinking liquors while waiting for the person they wanted to see in that place.

"I texted Jackson 10 minutes ago and he didn't respond. Strange. He responded quickly when I sent him a message" Moonbyul said then she sipped her vodka.

"He was probably making out with girls out there, that's why he didn't answer quickly" Seulgi uttered as her eyes glued at her phone screen while smiling.

Jeongyeon and Moonbyul look at Seulgi who is smiling at her phone and they suspiciously look at her.

"Someone's in love" Jeongyeon teased while grinning.

Moonbyul tried to hold back her laughter when Seulgi looked at them in surprise.

"No! I'm not!" Seulgi defensively answered and turned off her phone.

"I didn't even say any names why did you react?" Jeongyeon also laughed the same as Moonbyul.

Seulgi realizes what she did that made her blush.

"Don't bother me if you have someone too!" Seulgi fured bacj which causes Jeongyeon to fall from her seat.

She was stunned.

Seulgi grinned in victory.

"Ohhhhh why I don't know that, Jeongyeon-ssi? Tell me who it is?" Moonbyul rested her arms around Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat, "Nothing!" She then glared at Seulgi.

But Seulgi didn't buy it, "Who's that girl you call on the phone every night? What's her name again?" Seulgi acted as if she was thinking deeply about the name.

Seulgi raised her index finger, "Aha! It's Nayeon---"

"Yah shut the fuck up!" Jeongyeon stood up and her cheek started to blush.

Seulgi and Moonbyul laughed when Jeongyeon started to panic.

"Tough girl Jeongyeon is having a gay panic!" Moonbyul uttered between her laughs.

"You started it!" Seulgi stuck out her tongue.

"Woah! It looks fun here!"

The three girls looked at the person who spoke to them, that was Bambam.

"Not until you come" Jeongyeon joked and sat properly on the couch.

"Ouchie" Bambam acted as if he was hurt. "You guys are really mean!" then he sat down next to Seulgi.

"It's been a while since the last time I saw you hang out here"

Moonbyul poured another glass of vodka and handed it to Bambam. "We've been pretty busy these past few weeks"

Bambam accepted the glass of vodka then he drank it.

"Where are Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung?" Bambam put down the glass and looked at the three women in front of him.

"Chaeyoung got into an accident and Dahyun is taking care of her" Seulgi replied.

Bambam's eyes widened in shock, "A-accident ?! How is she now?" he asked worriedly.