62

"Are you done?" Bangchan asked while standing in the classroom doorway.

"Almost." Sana replied while her eyes were still glued to the script papers she was holding.

She turned another page and read the first paragraph written on the paper then frowned.

"The script is too cliché!" she exclaimed before laying the script on top of the table.

Bangchan decided to approach Sana then took the script papers that Sana was reading.

He read the title, "Love is Blind?" He snorted, "The title is too cliché. So, I guess the plot is cliché as well." He laughed then pulled up a chair and sat down next to Sana.

Sana sighed then she cross her arms above her chest, "I know! How will the theater club win the next competition if they have this kind of too clichéd story?."

Sana sounded problematic and Bangchan can't help but laugh.

Sana raised an eyebrow, "You find it funny?"

Bangchan quickly removed the smile from his face and acted as if he was serious, "No." he said in a serious tone.

Sana sneered and shrugged, "I need to think something catchy." She then took the script away from Bangchan.

"Why are you working hard for the theater club?" Bangchan suddenly asked when he noticed how serious Sana on making great a plot story for the theater.

Sana glanced at him before looking away, "For Tzuyu." she said while looking down.

Bangchan nodded as he quickly understood why Sana was working for the theater club knowing that Tzuyu was considering the theater club as part of her life journey.

Bangchan knows everything that happened to Sana and what the thing was that Tzuyu had done. He was shocked at first but eventually he understood everything. And he promised that he would be there for Sana to accompany her bestfriend in everything she wanted to do.

Bangchan suddenly popped a question in his head, he was hesitant at first if he could ask Sana but he was very curious. "I'm just wondering where she is now?"

Sana sighed, "I want to know that too." she answered honestly.

"What do you mean? You still haven't had contact with her in a year and a half?" Bangchan asked out of curiosity ..

Sana simply nodded, "No one knows where she is now but I hope she's doing fine." she then smiled bitterly.

"Sana?"

Both Bangchan and Sana turned their heads to look at the person behind them.

"Oh Minari!" Sana exclaimed happily when she saw Mina standing outside the classroom.

After that night, Mina and Sana became close to each other, they treated each other as bestfriends.

Sana got up from her chair and ran towards Mina then she hugged the penguin looking girl.

Mina chuckles and gently pats Sana's back, "Geez do you miss me that much? We just seen each other in the morning."

Sana giggled before releasing Mina, "Yeah ofcourse I miss you. You haven't went to school these past few days." Then she pouts.

"I just visited the place where Tzuyu's father and the other girls relatives were staying. To make sure they were all well." Mina said and smiled.