06

Tzuyu helping Mina to give flyers to some students because she's running for the Student Council election. The election will be base on votings and will be announced after the ceremony that will happen this upcoming Friday.

Mina's rivals are also top students from different sections and the overflowing visuals from the candidates are insane, that's why the students are looking forward to the upcoming election.

In the hallway, Mina and Tzuyu encountered Shuhua, Irene, and Jennie, Mina's rivals in the election.

Shuhua went to Tzuyu and greeted the latter. "Hi, Tzuyu!" 

Mina's mood suddenly changed and she suddenly wanted to pull Shuhua's hair but she just remained calm.

Tzuyu didn't greet Shuhua back and she just looked at Mina. "Let's go," she said and about to walk out with Mina.

"Wait" Shuhua holds Tzuyu's wrist to stop her from walking. "You're not in a relationship with Mina then why don't you like me back?" Shuhua asked in a serious tone.

A lot of students gathered in the hallway to see the commotion happening right now. 

Sana, Momo, Nayeon, and Jihyo came from the cafeteria and were about to return to their rooms but they noticed that many students had gathered in the hallway.

"What's happening?" Nayeon asked one of the students in the hallway.

"I don't know but Tzuyu are there"

Sana's ears perked as she heard Tzuyu's name and she suddenly gets curious about what happens.

They went closer to see what's going on with Tzuyu and they saw Shuhua holding Tzuyu's wrist. 

Tzuyu coldly stares at Shuhua " Get that filthy hands off yours " Tzuyu said and pulls Mina with her because she doesn't want to be the center of attention.

Jennie and Irene went to Shuhua to calm her down. "Let's go the students are talking bad about you now and there is a chance you'll get disqualified at the election." Irene reminded Shuhua.

Shuhua didn't listen, she clenched her fist in anger. 

'This is Mina's fault' She mumbled and went to the culinary student standing in the crowd while holding eggs and utensils.

Tzuyu and Mina are now walking away but Shuhua grabbed the eggs and throws them in Mina's direction. 

"Shu---" Jennie tried to stop Shuhua but it's too late.

"SANA!!" Momo shouted.

Mina and Tzuyu turn around and they saw Sana with an egg scattered on her face.

Tzuyu was shocked as she unexpectedly saw Sana in front of them and then she looks at Shuhua and notices that Shuhua was the one who throws the egg on Sana.

Everyone was shocked by what they witnessed.

Mina, Jihyo, Momo, and Nayeon went to Sana to wipe the egg yolk on her face.

"WHAT'S WITH THE COMMOTION?" A Teacher suddenly came as she noticed a lot of students in the hallway.

Students went back to their classrooms as they saw the strict teacher approaching Shuhua's group.

The teacher looked at Sana and her eyes landed on Shuhua, who was holding an egg.

"Ms. Yeh at the perfect discipline office now!!" The teacher commanded and walked away.