29

Mina
sent you a message

Mina
Tzuyu, are you busy?

Tzuyu
No, why?

Mina
Auntie, want to ask if you can watch out the convenient store for today?

Mina
If you don't want to, it's okay.

Tzuyu
No, I'm fine with that. Tell auntie, I'll be there in just a minute

Mina
Thanks Tzuyu :)

"I'm going to the convenient store" Tzuyu said to Dahyun, who's busy playing on her phone.

Dahyun is the only one in Tzuyu's unit right now because the four girls are doing something important.

"Buy me some chocolate snacks" Dahyun asked while playing with her phone without glancing at Tzuyu.

"I'm going to watch out the store not to buy something" Tzuyu replied and was about to leave her unit but Dahyun stopped her.

"I'll come with you. I don't want to stay at home" Dahyun said getting up from the sofa and also put on her shoes. "Let's go"

Tzuyu did not protest and she just let dahyun to come with her, they both went to the convenient store and they met Mina standing there at the outside of the store and they approached her.

"Sorry for asking you to watch out the store even on Sundays. Auntie and I will go to Gangnam for some important stuffs" Mina explained.

"It's okay. You can go now" Tzuyu said and smiled at Mina.

"Here" Mina handed the store key to Tzuyu. "Thanks again, I'm going now"

Mina got inside her auntie's car and waved at Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Take care" Dahyun said and the car started to drove away.

"So, let's work now" Tzuyu turned to face Dahyun.

“This is much better than to stay at home” Dahyun said jokingly.

Tzuyu just shrugged because of how playful Dahyun was. She opened the store and they both went inside.

"I'll be the cashier" Dahyun ran to the counter area.

“Then I’ll fix some stuff here” Tzuyu started putting snacks in the right place because a lot of customer will get some snacks then if they decide not to buy it anymore they will just randomly return it to a different place.

Dahyun was busy observing the counter area and her eyes landed on a handgun equipped then she decided to touch it. Tzuyu carries a bag of different chips to refill some spaces and there she sees Dahyun holding a pricing gun.

"Tzuyu, is this the one with the red laser thingy that can scan the price?" Dahyun asked because she's not really familiar on it.

"No, that's a pricing gun. Let me have that" Tzuyu took the pricing gun from Dahyun's hand.

Then Tzuyu gets the thing Dahyun is looking for.

"This is what you need" Tzuyu handed her the price scanner and started to continue doing what she was doing earlier.

she put down the bag of chips and began to stick the price with the pricing gun and one by one placed on the snack shelves.

While Dahyun is waiting for customers to arrive. In just a few minutes two girls enter inside the store and Dahyun is excited because she can finally now scan a price for what the two girls will take.