34

Sana was stunned at her stance as she heard the word kissing scene with Tzuyu. Her face turned red like a tomato and she glanced at Tzuyu who was also looking at her.

Sana quickly averted her gaze from Tzuyu.

'Omg help' sana wanted to disappeared at the moment because of awkwardness and... embarassment.

Sana cleared her throat and faced their mentor. "Uhm, Elkie- unnie can we not do it?"

Elkie crossed her arms above her chest and was serious right now that made the two girls to get nervous. "Both of you are being unprofessional"

"No. it's just---"Sana didn't continue her words when elkie spoke.

"It's just a kiss. I understand if you both refuse if there's a valid reason but there's none. You both don't have boyfriends or girlfriends yet. So, what's the reason to refuse?" Elkie's said in a very authority tone.

Sana began to fidget her fingers and lower her head as she felt very nervous about what their instructor wanted them to do.

Elkie noticed Sana's expressions as Tzuyu just stood there.

"Sana, tell me, do you like Tzuyu? That's why you refuse to kiss her?" Sana raised her head when Elkie asked her about liking Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at Sana who was just waiting for what the latter would answer.

"N-no" Sana lied.

But Elkie is sure enough that Sana likes Tzuyu, she can tell with Sana's expressions. She just sighed and looked at Tzuyu.

"You're the best theater student we've had, Tzuyu. Will you do that scene or not?" Elkie asked.

Tzuyu think deeply first, she doesn't want to disappoint anyone. She looked Sana straight into her eyes.

"I'll do it" Tzuyu replied weakening Sana's knee to her answer.

Elkie smiled as she successfully persuaded Tzuyu about the kissing scene.

“But we’ll only do it on the day of the theater competition” Tzuyu added.

Elkie nodded and approached Sana "Tzuyu said she would do it. I know you can do it too" then she smiled and went back to her seat.

Sana glanced at Tzuyu, the taller girl approached her, Sana didn't fkinch or even to take a move from where she was standing, as if her feet glued on the stage floor when Tzuyu approached her.

Tzuyu stood up in front of her, looking sincerely at Sana. Sana felt  like her heart was about to explode any moment because of the intense gaze Tzuyu giving her, that also made her feel the butterflies filled her stomach.

"Please stop avoiding me, Sana, It's hurt."

------------
-----

School hours was over and Mina arranged her belongings before going home, while putting her books in her bags, she glanced at Tzuyu's chair in the front. She really misses her bestfriend and she wants to be with her again but she knows that Tzuyu is busy with the theater club and other things so she decided not to bother to ask Tzuyu to spend time with her.

She sighed and forget what she was thinking. She slung her bag behind her and set off in her classroom to go home. While walking down the stairs, her phone vibrated in her skirt pocket as she got her phone, she received a text message from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung
sent you a message.

Chaeyoung
Are you going home now?