66

"Have you seen the article circulating online?" Soojin asked while her eyes are glued to the screen of her phone as she was reading the whole thing in the article.

Sana's eyebrow rose then she sat down on the swivel chair while her makeup is being fixed by the makeup artist because she just finished a magazine photoshoot.

"What article?" Sana asked as she looks at her manager through the mirror. 

Soojin let out a sigh and approached Sana. 

"Can you leave us for a moment?" Soojin said to the makeup artist. 

The makeup artist nods her head and leaves Soojin and Sana alone in the waiting room.

Sana faced her manager then she noticed that Soojin looks bothered about the article.

"What article is it and you look so bothered?" Sana asked in confusion.

Soojin showed the article to Sana on her phone. Sana read the headlines then her eyes widened in shock.

"Wait--- that's not true." Sana quickly said even without reading the whole thing in the article.

"I know that you are not dating anyone but the netizens believe whatever they saw in the social media." 

"I know about that and It's not a big deal," Sana said as she ignored it since that's how celebrity life works. 

It's normal for a celebrity to receive different assumptions whether it's true or not. 

Soojin shook her head and stared at Sana, "It's a big deal actually." 

"Why though?" Sana asked.

"This is your first dating rumor, hello? and you're the top artist of the year. And you know what that means?" Soojin asked.

Sana shook her head as she doesn't have any idea what was her manager is pointing at.

"Your popularity is huge and a lot of people will try to drag you down and because of this dating rumor, everything will start a trouble. Different assumptions from media are now starting to spread." Soojin explained and show another article to Sana. "Like this one." 

Sana gets the phone from her manager's hand as she scrolled down on the articles and read the headlines.

'Actress Minatozaki Sana is in relationship with the son of a CEO' (which is bangchan)

'Did Mark Tuan and Minatozaki Sana fell in love with each other during their movie promotion?'

'Top artist Minatozaki Sana is dating an actor she worked before.'

"Hell no!" Sana reacted after reading a different rumor about her dating someone.

Soojin grabbed her phone from Sana, "Hell yes, Ms. Minatozaki." 

Sana couldn't process everything that she just read. 

"It is indeed a big deal," Sana said.

"Told yah" Soojin responded and grabbed Sana's handbag placed on the couch.

"When was the article posted?" Sana asked to hope that it's not too late to correct the media.

"It's posted yesterday. So, probably about 10hours ago---"