05

TZUYU'S POV

I just woke up because of the sound of my phone. Someone was calling me when I saw who was the caller, it's Mr. Minatozaki.

I answered the phone right away.

"Meet me at my office" Mr. Minatozaki commanded and hang up the call.

I took a deep sigh and got up from my bed to get ready to see Mr. Minatozaki.

I cleaned myself and the wound on my shoulder, I also changed the badge of it.

I put on a plain long-sleeved sweater after I cleaned my wound. I got out of my unit and rode a cab. As I reached the mansion, Mr. Minatozaki's secretary accompanied me to his office.

As soon as I entered the room I felt he was furious because we failed to get the important document papers from the person he wanted us to meet last night.

"You're making a mess, Tzuyu" He said.

I just lowered my head and did not utter a word.

"If you want to see your Dad as soon as possible. Avoid making mistakes!" He said angrily.

I clenched my fist because I was so annoyed right now. I could do nothing because he was threatening me with my Dad. I worked for him for almost 10years now but I have never get even a glimpse of my Dad.

"Do you understand Tzuyu?"

"Yes, sir"

"Fix the mess you have done! You can leave now!"

I bowed and left his office immediately.

I went to the playground near at the mansion whenever I feel sad, mad and want to unwind. Ever since I got here this has been the perfect place for me to think about a lot of stuffs.

I really miss my dad, I hope he's okay. Mr. Minatozaki assured me that my Dad would be safe in his hands if I did all the things he wanted me to do.

After I graduate and get my Dad I will permanently leave this place and live for good.

I felt my phone vibrated and I picked it up and saw Mina's text message.

Mina
Where are you now Tzuyu?

I checked the time and I am 20minutes late now. I completely forgot that I will see Mina today.

Tzuyu
I'm on my way Mina

Mina
Okay take care. see you :)

I put my phone back on my pocket and went straight at the K.Mall to see Mina there.

----------------
------

Mina waits for Tzuyu infront of the mall. She feel so happy because it's been long time since the last time they went out together.

"Mina?"

Mina looked at the person who called her name and it was her classmate Momo.

"Oh .. Hello" Mina smiled at them.

Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon are also at K.Mall where they want to hang out. Until Momo saw Mina and greeted her because they were close. Momo asked Mina about academic matters so they became close. Mina is also close to Jihyo and Nayeon because Mina is a very friendly person and easy to get along with.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Momo asked her.

"Uhm yes" Mina replied and smiled.