14

A week has passed since the sapphires did their job of stealing documents from Yeh's and after that they have not receive any mission.

Tzuyu is busy with school stuffs and Mina is already doing her job as the new president of the student council. Mina and Tzuyu are rarely be with each other because of their own responsibilities.

Sana and Momo would sometimes ask Tzuyu to join them but the taller girl refused because she was so busy with academic and theater stuffs that they would start training this week.

Sana and Momo are currently wandering around the school because they have nothing to do unlike Tzuyu, Mina, Jihyo and Nayeon who are busy as hell.

"Sana-yah, I'm bored" Momo whined and kicked the pebble on the ground.

"Me too" Sana pouts and sits on the bench she saw.

"Hmm .." Momo wondered what they would do to spend their free time.

Until Sana receives a text message from Jihyo.

"Momo-yah, Jihyo texted me and she wanted us to go to the theater studio" Sana said

"Okay let's go, we can kill time there" Momo said and they both walked to go to the theater studio.

When they arrived at the theater studio Nayeon noticed that they went inside.

"SANA-YAH COME HERE" Nayeon called for Sana.

"I'll go there, Momoring" Sana said, going up on stage.

Momo was left there and she noticed Mina sitting in the corner with Ms.Bae Suzy and she decided to come over to them and sit with them.

Theater Club members gathered on stage as ordered by another male coach.

As Sana climbed on stage Nayeon tapped the space on the left side of her, offering her to sit there. Sana went to Nayeon and there she noticed that Tzuyu was on her right side sitting quitely while reading the papers on her hands.

Sana stopped knowing she was sitting next to Tzuyu.

'Did Nayeon unnie intentionally made me sit next to Tzuyu??' Sana glanced at the latter to her left and Nayeon just giggled and showed a sign of 'peace' to her. Sana just let out a sigh.

"Are we complete now?" Mr. Lee Dohyun said while looking at his students

"Yes, coach" Jihyo replied.

"By the way, where is the new member of the club?" Dohyun asked.

Sana raised her hand and Dohyun looked at her and smiled. "What is your name?"

"Hirai Sana" Sana replied and smiled back at the coach in front.

"Nice meeting you, Sana" Dohyun said politely. "Okay, we should start" he added.

Theater club members paid attention to the coach in front.

"You know this upcoming project is another big event for all of us right? As your coach, Ms. Suzy and I have created a new idea of ​​how we can showcase and play every talent we have in by giving the audience a new storyline that Ms. Suzy and I created" Lee Dohyun began and impressed the theater club with the idea they had.

"Coach, what genre?" Jeonghan asked.

"Historical, Fantasy and Romance" Lee Dohyun replied by showing a graceful hand gesture.