33

Sana woke up with swollen eyes, as she cried a lot last night after she confessed her feelings to Tzuyu.

"I shouldn't confess damn it hurts" Sana said while remembering what happened last night on the han river.

When Tzuyu says she can't love her back, Sana runs away from her and she goes to their mansion to stay for a night because it's closer to the han river than going back to her own place. Fortunately, her father was not at home when she suddenly visited their mansion.

Sana checked the time on her phone and it showed 9:30 am which meant she wouldn’t make it to go at school today. She also saw a lot of messages from Momo but she was too lazy to read those. she put down her phone again and stared at the ceiling.

"How I am going to face Tzuyu now?" Sana started to roll over on her queen size bed while thinking about being awkward around Tzuyu just like before. "Stupid Sana" she frustratedly shouted.

Sana stopped rolling on her bed when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Sana, can I come in?" It was her dad.

Sana adjusted herself and doubled checked herself in the mirror, her eyes really looked puffy and her dad would definitely notice it. Sana couldn't do anything to hide it so she just sighed and let her father know about her crying all night.

"Yes, dad" The door opened and her father went inside of her room while smiling at her.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Minatozaki approached his daughter and sat on the side of Sana's bed.

Sana shook her head and laid her head on her father's shoulder.

"What happened?" Her father asked worriedly.

"The person I love rejected me" Sana answered honestly.

She did not hesitate to tell about it because she knew her father was very understanding and a good father to her.

Mr. Minatozaki just chuckled. "You know how to love someone now" He teases his only daughter.

"Dad" Sana whined and her dad laughed.

"Okay okay I won't tease you. just tell me it is Him or She?"

Sana pouts when her father continues to tease her.

Mr. Minatozaki looks at his daughter and realizes that Sana has actually grown very fast. He caresses the heads of his daugther. "Maybe the person you love has no good taste because he rejected you"

Sana just shrugged her shoulders, still feeling the pain of what happened between her and tzuyu "I do not know"

"Can you tell me who that person is?" Mr. Minatozaki asked.

Sana looked at her father who was just smiling at her.

"My classmate, Tzuyu" Sana replied.

Mr. Minatozaki's expression suddenly changed. "Tzuyu?" he repeated.

Sana just nodded in response.

Mr. Minatozaki stood up and sighed. Sana looked confused at her father because she noticed the sudden change in her father's expression.

"Stay away from her" Mr. Minatozaki replied sternly and was about to leave Sana's room.

"Why--"

"JUST DO WHAT I SAID"

Sana didn't continue her words when her father shouted at her. Mr. minatozaki slammed the door of the room and completely leave Sana in shock.