56

Tzuyu woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She groggily sat up from the edge her bed and started looking for her phone because she just threw it somewhere on her bed after the call with Shuhua.

She lifted her pillow and saw her phone underneath. Her eyes were still half closed as she stared at the caller ID but again it was just a number.

She answered the call and lay down on her bed again and closed her eyes. She still feel drowsy.

[Good morning baby ---]

Tzuyu immediately ended the call as she already knew who had called her.

She looked at her wall clock and saw the time, it was 7:50 in the morning.

She sighed and got up from her bed and she went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and to fully wake herself up.

Minutes passed, Tzuyu was now ready to go out and meet Shuhua outside.

Before she finally left her unit, Tzuyu put on her facemask and black cap.

She went outside the building and she quickly saw Shuhua's luxurious car parking in front of the building.

Shuhua got out of her car to take a good look at Tzuyu. "You're such a daddy material." she said flirtatiously while looking at Tzuyu from head to toe.

Tzuyu was wearing only an all black polo, jeans and sneakers. Even though she is wearing a cap and mask, Tzuyu’s attractiveness is still visible and eye-catching.

Tzuyu just shrugged and slided the mask down on her chin. "Where will we go?" she asked. She completely ignored Shuhua had said.

"Dad want to meet you to discuss something and I insisted to pick you up." Shuhua replied then she grinned widely. "Hop inside." She added and returned to the driver's seat.

Tzuyu didn't utter a word because she didn't want to have a long conversation to the girl she was with.

When they were both inside the car, Shuhua quickly drove towards where they were going.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Shuhua asked and glanced quickly at Tzuyu then back on the road.

"I haven't eaten yet." Tzuyu replied briefly without looking at Shuhua.

"Great! Let's stop at a restaurant nearby first. I'll treat you." Shuhua exclaimed and smiled at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at her as she couldn't believe how the latter would act as a girlfriend to her. She just shrugged her shoulders as she continued to watch the outside.

When Shuhua spotted a good and fancy restaurant, she parked her car right away.

"We're going to eat here, baby." Shuhua exclaimed and removed her seatbelt.

Tzuyu didn't say anything as she just removed her seatbelt and got out of the car without waiting for Shuhua.

"Tss. Rude." Shuhua murmurs then she pouts. She also got out of her car.

She ran over to Tzuyu and clung on the taller girl's arm. Tzuyu get startled and tries to get off from Shuhua but the shorter woman increasingly tightened the grip on her arm.

"Get off." Tzuyu commands but Shuhua shook her head in disapproval.

"Nope~"

Tzuyu just let out a sigh knowing that the girl next to her was so stubborn. She covered half of her face with the facemask she was wearing.