19

Rehearsals at the theater club are over and the resumption is on Monday. They are now arranging their belongings to go home but before everyone goes home the coaches gather them first for some announcements.

"Day one ended well and next week we will have our second day of practice. You all have your own character and everything is settled now. Go home straight and enjoy the weekend" Ms. Bae Suzy stated.

"Ms. Tzuyu and Ms. Sana, tomorrow I'll have a meeting tomorrow with you two. I'll send an email later okay?" Mr. Lee Dohyun told Tzuyu and Sana who were also sitting on the floor with the others. "That's all for today, I'll see you again next week. Dismissed"

Everyone stood up and simultaneously bowed to the two coaches before leaving the area.

Tzuyu took her belongings but before she could leave the studio, Sana approached her.

"Tzuyu, can we go home together?" Sana asked shyly.

Tzuyu put her bag on her back and faced Sana.

"I'm going home with Mina" Tzuyu replied.

Sana was sad but still smiled at the taller girl.

"All right. Go home safely" Sana said.

Tzuyu turned around and left the studio and went straight to the Student Council Office to wait for Mina.

Sana approached her friends and they noticed Sana is not in a mood.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked.

Sana simply smiled and nodded. "Let's go"

The two didn't ask any more questions and just left the studio.

------

----

Tzuyu leaned against the wall outside the student council office while waiting for Mina to come out and sent a text message to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon

Tzuyu
Where are you now

Jeongyeon
In the underground soul, probably dahyun and chaeyoung are still in school.

Tzuyu
Tell everyone to meet in the old warehouse.

Jeongyeon
Why so sudden? We are having fun here: <

Tzuyu
It’s important, stupid

Jeongyeon
Ouch that's harsh

Tzuyu
I will wait there.

Jeongyeon
Okay okay l'll inform the others

Tzuyu put her phone back in her pocket exactly as Mina came out of the office.

"Let's go" Tzuyu said and Mina smiled and they both left the school.

Mina's house is not that far from their school so they just decided to walk.

While walking side by side, Tzuyu was relentlessly observing the surroundings if there was something suspicious but seemed to be nothing.

"You know I'm not really sure if anyone is really following me. You don't really need to send me home" said Mina.

Tzuyu put both her hands in the pocket of her hoodie and looked at Mina.

"It's okay to be sure" Tzuyu said and Mina didn't speak after that because she knew Tzuyu would still insists to sent her home.

After 10minutes of walking Tzuyu and Mina finally arrived. Tzuyu didn't notice anything suspicious.