49

SANA'S POV

"Tzuyu is still not here?" Nayeon asked as soon as she entered the tent.

Tzuyu has been gone for a few hours already so I even wonder why she hasn't come back yet.

It was almost ten in the evening and it was time to go to sleep because we are all instructed to woke up early tomorrow. Earlier after dinner we had a bonfire where all the theater members gathered and the coaches talked about why and how the Theater club got into the school. The story was fun and there were other theater members who shared their experience over the years of being part of the club.

I was amazed at the bonding of the club, the teamwork and hardwork are all paid off because they were so successful now.

"I saw her earlier after the bonfire with Elkie unnie" Jihyo uttered as she tucked her belongings back into her luggage.

"Hmm I guess she would be fine because she's with our mentor" Nayeon said between her yawns then took a pillow and she lay down beside Jihyo.

After Jihyo dropped her luggage on the side she leaned over Nayeon and lay down also.

While I was not yet drowsy so I sat down first, Jihyo and Nayeon both looked at me.

"Are you not yet sleepy?" Jihyo asked.

I shook. "Yeah"

"Can't sleep without Tzuyu?" Nayeon gave me smiles. A teasing smiles.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just not sleepy okay?"

Nayeon made a face that she didn't believe what I said, so did Jihyo.

These girls are really good at teasing.

I ignored them, instead I played my phone a few random games to kill time until I felt drowsy.

"Let's sleep now. Just turn off the light if you feel like sleeping" Jihyo reminded and I just nodded in response without taking my eyes off the phone.

After a few minutes, Nayeon and Jihyo were now drifting into their dream land while I was still playing on my phone and I was getting bored now.

Check time 11:12 pm.

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pants pocket then I sighed.

Tzuyu is still not here.

I stood up and bent down a little because the tent wasn't that big. I tiptoed not to wake the two sleepy people who were sound asleep now while hugging each other.

I stopped walking first and picked up my phone just to take a picture of Nayeon and Jihyo hugging each other while sleeping.

I chuckled quietly while looking at the photo I took then I exited the tent carefully. I closed the tent by pulling its zipper down, trying not to make any sound.

I looked around, no one was outside now, everyone was now peacefully sleeping in their tents.

It was a bit eerie because of it's silence and it's very cold outside even though I was wearing a thick jacket I could still feel the cold breeze touching my skin.

I turned on my flashlights on my phone and started walking to look for the woman I wanted to see.

Tzuyu.

I don't know but I'm worried when I don't see her. Strange, yeah. but that's how I really feel.

After a couple of minutes walking, I came across the pond and I saw a light from the gas lighting. I applied the flashlight light to that area.