08

When tzuyu and her friends left the café, Sana confronted Jihyo, she wanted to ask her why her to become Tzuyu's partner in the project at the theater club.

"Why me?" 

"Why not?"

Sana just face palmed because of Jihyo's response.

"You don't have a club so I urge you to join the theater club and be Tzuyu's partner. This is a big project for us, so it is important, please just accept it?" Jihyo pleads the latter.

"I don't want to. I will join the same club with Momo" Sana said.

"Eh?" Nayeon said incredulously since Sana rejected them. "Are you sure? The consolation prize is 800,000 Won"

Sana's eyes widened when she heard the big amount of prize money she would receive from the theater club.

"Are you serious?" Sana asked.

"Yeah. It was a competition between four prestigious universities in Korea and many professional directors were there to watch every school theater performance." Jihyo explained.

"Eh? They give a huge amount of money for that but Momo did not join?" Sana said.

"I'm suck at acting you know " Momo said while eating her ice cream.

"Jihyo, it looks like we are gonna find someone to partner with Tzuyu because Sana is already rich as hell she don't need the consolation prize ---" Nayeon was interrupted when Sana spoked.

"I'll think about that first" Sana said.

Nayeon and Jihyo's faces smiled in victory knowing that they did not need to do double work to find the perfect partner for Tzuyu in the theater club. That is also the reason why they only ask Sana to join them because they are lazy to find and set an audition for another main character.

"I'll give you her phone number" Nayeon picked up her phone and started sending Tzuyu's number to Sana.

"Why?" Sana asked and she just received Nayeon's text message.

"So, you can text each other from now on. And you're welcome" Nayeon gave Sana a meaningful look as if she was teasing the latter again.

"Ohhh looking forward to your gay love life Satang" Momo is also starting to tease her cousin.

Sana rolled her eyes at her friends and cousins ​​then she saved Tzuyu's number on her phone.

---------

-----

"Jeongyeon unnie looks like you're not in the mood." Dahyun said as she noticed the annoyed older girl beside her

"That little looking rabbit girl kept staring at me and it made me feel uncomfortable" Jeongyeon said.

"Ah Nayeon unnie? It's pretty obvious that she already likes you." Chaeyoung commented that made Jeongyeon glared at her.

"That's scary" Chaeyoung run away from Jeongyeon and stood behind Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just looked at them "We left because of Nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"No. Seulgi texted me they found the guy and we will meet him at our hideout" Jeongyeon replied while browsing on her phone.

Jeongyeon showed a picture to Tzuyu. "Is him right?"