57

(Mr. Minatozaki and Sana's last conversation)

"Dad, please stop this!" Sana said as she couldn't control her anger.

"Stop what?" Mr. Minatozaki asked innocently as if he had done nothing wrong.

He was just facing the large window inside his office, watching the peaceful scenery outside.

Sana heaved sigh, "I already know everything!" Sana yelled. "You're doing something illegal, killing people and manipulating someone's life! I already know all of that, Dad!" she continued.

She tried to act tough in front of her father, so her father would know how serious she was right now.

Mr. Minatozaki grinned and turned to face his daughter. "You know everything?" he mocked.

Sana swallowed up in fear after seeing her father looking at her like a piece of trash. But she knew to herself she could not be silent forever. She had to do something.

"After I discovered everything about Tzuyu went through. I can really tell, you are indeed an evil." Sana remained in her tough self even though she felt her knee was weakening with fear.

"Tzuyu just revealed what she had experienced in my care it doesn't means you already know her well." Mr. Minatozaki uttered. He was still calm and ignored his daughter exploding in anger.

"I know her well, Dad. She's a good person and she doesn't deserve all the pain and trauma you've caused her!"

Mr. Minatozaki laughed, "Tzuyu really succeed to get your trust." he walked closer to his daughter.

"You don't know everything about her, Sana. You completely don't know the truth about her." Mr. Minatozaki said. "She's not the same person as what you know her."

Sana swallowed hard. "I trust her." she said boldly. She completely ignore everything her father had just said.

'I trust her. I believe in her. '

Mr. Minatozaki went to his bookshelves and took the photo frame of their family. He smiled bitterly.

"Fine. Trust her all you want." he said and looked at Sana. "I just want the best for you that's why I want you to go back to Japan ...."

He walked over to his desk and placed the picture frame on top.

Sana's eyes landed at it and there she saw how happy they were looking at the photo, her mom and dad are smiling while she was sitting in the middle, smiling widely. She suddenly misses those times.

"But you didn't listen because you already fell in love with that girl." Mr. Minatozaki added.

Sana just kept silent because she didn't know what to say. She just listens intentively to her dad.

"I don't want you to get involve here but you choose your own path." Mr. Minatozaki spoke and went to his swivel chair to sit down.

"You're doing the wrong things, Dad. Did you even realize that?" Sana retorted and wanted her Dad to realize everything he had done. "I'll end up to get involved because I'm your daughter." she added.

Mr. Minatozaki stared at his daughter, "I'm doing all this for your own good-"

"For my own good?" Sana stared back at her father in disbelief. "Did you hear yourself, Dad?!" Frustrated she said.