11

The Student Election will take place today and many students have gathered in the gymnasium. Mina, Irene and Jennie lined up on the side of the stage and the other candidates for running student council board members.

Tzuyu sat near the front with Momo and Sana.

The Election chief speaker took the stage to begin the program.

“Good morning students and teachers we are here today to welcome the new members of the Student Council for academic year 2021-2022” Evwryone clapped their hands.

Mina is really nervous right now and she is trying to find Tzuyu in the crowd, luckily she spotted Tzuyu sitting near in front looking at her as well.

Tzuyu nods saying she needs to calm down and she can win it.

Mina smile before turning her attention to the front. Tzuyu's attention went to Shuhua who was sitting not far from where she was.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu was looking at someone but she couldn't figure out who she was looking at.

“I will now call the students who won the election” The head speaker announced.

Tzuyu stood up from her chair.

"Where are you going Tzuyu?" Momo asked while looking up at Tzuyu.

"Restroom" Tzuyu short replied and continued walking out of the gymnasium.

Sana was just watching Tzuyu quietly and there she found out that Tzuyu followed a girl who also came out of the gymnasium.

Sana shrugged and continued watching the program, waiting for Mina to be called out on the stage.

On the other hand, Tzuyu ended up following Shuhua on the hallway, when Shuhua stopped from walking, Tzuyu hid herself.

Shuhua started to act suspiciously as she looked around to see if there was anyone there she found out she was completely alone in the area, unaware that Tzuyu was following him.

Shuhua's phone rang and he answered it right away, Tzuyu was just peeking and listening carefully.

"What?" Annoyed Shuhua said.

Tzuyu couldn't hear what the caller is saying, so she just focused on listening to Shuhua instead..

"They will steal it away from me? they don't even know I'm in charge on hiding the documents"

"Okay fine, I'll double check it later in the evening. Happy?" Shuhua said and dropped the call.

Tzuyu quickly leaved the area, she doesn't get much information but she still manages to figure out when they will follow Shuhua.

Tzuyu went to the restroom and entered inside the cubicle to call Jackson.

Jackson
[Did you discover something?]

Tzuyu

[Yes, and we will start today. I'll call you  again later.] 

Jackson
[Copy ]

Tzuyu dropped the call and put her phone back in her skirt pocket. Tzuyu headed out from the cubicle and there she unexpectedly saw Shuhua, washing her hands in the sink.

Shuhua and Tzuyu's eyes met through the mirror. Tzuyu wasn't sure if Shuhua heard her or not but she just remained calm.

Tzuyu also went to the sink to wash her hands and she saw a key placed in the sink after that she placed her hands on the hand dryer area.