32

As soon as Tzuyu left Minatozaki's residence she went straight to the flower shop to buy white roses. After a few minutes of buying flowers she took a taxi to go to Daegu to visit her mother.

When she finally arrived at the cemetery in Daegu she went straight to her mother’s grave. She sat down on the green lawn and looked at her mother's grave. She cleaned the dirt from it because of it's been awhile since the last time she visited her mother.

"Here I brought you your favorite flowers" She carefully placed the white roses and smiled looking at her mother's engraved name.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't realize it was your death anniversary today." She started and looked up at the sky and sighed.

"It's just me now. I still can't bring dad here to visit you. I'm sorry" A tear ran from her eyes and she quickly wiped it away usinh her hands. "I am still a crying baby" she chuckled quietly.

She stared at her Mother's grave for a minute, only silence filled the atmosphere.

"Mom, I'm tired" She spoke and forced herself not to burst in tears. "But I still won't stop until I get Dad to the person who killed you"

Sh smiled bitterly as she stared at her Mom. "I really miss you, Mom"

Sana suddenly appeared in Tzuyu's mind and Tzuyu smiled brightly. "Mom, I want to introduce someone to you" She took her phone out of her pocket and looked for the photo of Sana, she took when they last hung out. Shee showed it to her Mother.

"Mom, she's Sana" She smiled brightly as she introduced Sana.

"She's not my girlfriend, don't get a wrong idea" ​​She laughed slightly. "She's just a very special person to me. I'm glad I met her again after a long time I didn't see her but she doesn't remember me but that's okay, she doesn't have to remember about me thougj." Tzuyu forced a smile because she was sad that Sana didn't recognize her immediately when they first met but she understood it because they were small when they first met, because even she didn't recognize Sana immediately.

"She's the only person who made me feel that I deserve happiness despite living in this cruel world. When I'm with her, I feel the happiness inside me that I've forgotten how worst I am, Mom. That's why I promise to myself.... " she stopped and caressed her mother's grave. "... I will protect her no matter what happens"

------------
------

SANA'S POV

The morning classes are over and I’m about to go to the theater studio because we have practice today. As soon as I entered the studio we are not completeyet, I wandered around to look for Tzuyu but she wasn't here. I thought she would attend today just like the other day sbe didn’t attend class in the morning but could attend for practice.

"BOOO"

I was surprised when Nayeon and Jihyo suddenly appeared behind me. I just rolled my eyes as they laughed.

"Are you looking for Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

I pout and nod in response.

"She can't come" Nayeon said and I just looked at her in confused.

"Why?"

"Because her mom's death anniversary today" Nayeon uttered

I suddenly remembered Tzuyu opening up about her life to me last time and I could see in her eyes how painful her past was. I just hope she's fine.