48

"SANA RUN"

Tzuyu ordered Sana when the other group started chasing them to take the flag from them. Knowing that they are the one who got collected a lot of badges than the other groups, so they are the ones targeted by the other group.

The other teams were disqualified because they failed to protect their flags and were stolen away from them leading to their defeat.

There were only 3 groups left and Eunwoo and Jinyoung's group chased after them.

Sana runs because she's the one holding their flags while Tzuyu blocks  Eunwoo and Jinyoung so they can't reach Sana.

Sana stopped running and looked back where she had left Tzuyu, she couldn't see them now which meant she had run far.

She bent down then grabbed her knees and gasped hard, she was trying to catch her breath.

"I ran that fast" she mumbles.

When she finally recovers, she stands up straight and thinks about what to do next.

'Should I go back to the assembly now or should I wait for Tzuyu?'

But before she could decide what to do next, a female figure came and approached her.

"Jackpot" The girl said with an excitement look in her eyes, she already knew the game will be over if she successfully got the flag from Tzuyu's team.

Sana was a little surprised that there was another team who wanted to beat them, she was nervous because she was alone and didn't know how to protect the flag she was holding.

She hid the flag in her back and held it tightly.

'She's alone too maybe I can do it, Tzuyu trusts me'

"Sana, give me that. Let my team win" The girl said and calmly she approached Sana.

"Sorry Yuqi but I won't let you have it" She said politely while slowly retreating.

"C'mon, Tzuyu always wins. So, let the others win this time" Yuqi tried to persuade Sana.

Sana shook her head in disagreement with Yuqi's wishes.

Yuqi chuckled, "I guess, I'll take that by force"

Sana sighed nervously wishing Tzuyu would come to help her.

On the other hand, when Tzuyu finally misled Eunwoo and Jinyoung, she would have followed Sana's whereabouts but before she could run and follow Sana,  Lucas blocked her.

"Finally, I can talk to you privately" Lucas stated but Tzuyu didn't give a shit about him.

"Get out of my way" Tzuyu said in a stiff tone but Lucas shook his head.

"Don't worry about Sana, she's with Yuqi, probably fighting to get each others flags" Lucas uttered.

Tzuyu seemed to have no intention of listening to what Lucas had to say to her. Tzuyu started walking and passed Lucas, she hadn't gone far yet Lucas spoke again and she stopped.

"Join force with Mr. Yeh to overthrow Mr. Minatozaki" Lucas grinned and turned to face Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu suddenly thought of what Lucas had said.

Tzuyu knew that both of them could not be trusted, Mr. Minatozaki and Mr. Yeh. She don't intend to side with anyone because she just wants to get her father into the hands of the person who made her life miserable. If ever she side with Mr. Yes, she was not sure what the outcome would be.