46

The club members and theater mentors have gathered around under a huge canopy tent with long tables to eat. Tzuyu, Mina, Jihyo, Nayeon, and Sana were sitting beside each other while the mentors were on the other table before them.

The girls can’t help but keep their eyes on Lucas who's talking to Dohyun, Suzy and Elkie. They are really mesmerized with the physical appearance of the man.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, couldn’t help but steal glances at Lucad, not because she was attracted to him or what, just because she was really curious why Elkie took that man on their trip.

'Is she planning something?' She thought.

First, Lucas is just a complete stranger to any club members as to why their mentor suddenly brought a guy to the theater club’s camping.

"I think that man is really handsome. Is he even real??" Nayeon said with a big smile on her face while admiring Lucas' handsome face.

Jihyo also agreed with her. Only Sana, Tzuyu and Mina don’t care about the young man the girls are talking to.

After a few minutes they finally finished eating their lunch. They began to clean the table and brought the plates and utensils to put in the container.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana was carrying a lot of plates in her hands. Sge would have helped Sana but she didn't expect Lucas to interfere.

"I'll help you" Lucas held the plates that Sana was holding then he smiled showing his dimples.

Sana felt uncomfortable but she didn't show it to the man in front of her. "No, it's okay. I'll handle this" She said politely and smiled but Lucas still insisted.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Mina where they seem to be just confused because Lucas seems to know Sana and they wonder how they got to know each other.

Tzuyu felt annoyed by just looking at Lucas' face and when he tried to get closer to Sana. She hates it.

She really hates it when someone is making a move with Sana.

"Back off" was Tzuyu's cold response, giving Lucas an intense stare.

Lucas also stared at Tzuyu then he smiled, as he successfully made Tzuyu angry, "I just want to help, is that bad?" his sarcastic utterance.

"You did not hear what she said? She doesn't need your help" Tzuyu replied.

Lucas smiled and looked back at Sana. "Your girlfriend is a hot -headed woman isn't she?"

Sana was confused as to why Lucas thought Tzuyu was her girlfriend.

Lucas really misunderstood Sana and Tzuyu's relationship.

The other people heard it and they began to believe that the two had a romantic relationship with each other.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina didn't expect what they heard.

Sana has panicked since the theater club members started gossiping about her and Tzuyu. She looked at Tzuyu but the latter didn't seem to care about it.

"Be careful, Sana" Lucas said and faced Tzuyu before he walked away.

Sana feels that Lucas means something in his words but she just shrugged it off.

"Don't come near him" Tzuyu said not looking at Sana as she also started to walk away.

Mina follows Tzuyu while Sana is approached by her friends.

"What's that? Mind to explain?" Nayeon eagerly asks to know what happened a few seconds ago. The two look confused.

Sana sighed, "I don't know either"