22

"Here's the report miss"

The woman took the photos from the group of men she commanded to follow Irene, Jennie and Tzuyu.

"Did you see anything suspicious in one of them?" The woman asked the leader of the men's group.

"Nothing" he replied.

The woman frustratedly sigh.

"But earlier as we were following Tzuyu to her car, she noticed us. It looks like she's always alerted around her. Maybe she's one of the----" The man in the corner spoke but got interrupted when the woman walk near to where he was standing.

"You followed her and she noticed it?" The woman asked, the man just nodded in response.

"Are you stupid? You're saying that Tzuyu is more suspicious than the two girls I told you to investigate." Said the woman and faced the group of men. "What if Tzuyu is really one of the Sapphires? And she already knows that someone is observing and investigating her? Have you thought about the possibilities what her team can do to us?"

The group of men bowed only knowing the woman in front of them was not satisfied with what they had done.

"Her team can track us down anytime and attack us right away. That's why I told you to do your job as quite as possible" The woman couldn't control her anger as she tore up the photos she was holding. "YOU ARE ALL USELESS. GET OUT!!"

The group of men hurried out of the room. The woman sat down in her desk chair and placed the tore up pictures on her desk. She took the tore photo of Tzuyu's and stared at it.

"Chou Tzuyu" she mumbled and a smirk plastered on her lips.

---------
-----

Tzuyu arrives at the underground soul to meet Jackson there. As soon as she entered, Solar greeted her.

"Oh Tzuyu-yah, did you come here alone? that's new." Solar said and sipped on her champagne.

"Yeah, I'll just meet Jackson for a minute and I'll leave this place right away" Tzuyu said.

"You don't have to leave right away, you can stay here any longer if you want to."

"You know me Solar unnie, this is not my style. I'm going now to find Jackson"

"Okay baby" Solar said and wave at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu roamed around inside and there she sees Jackson in the bartenders area, flirting with the girls.

"Jackson" Tzuyu called for the man and Jackson heard it and waved at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu approached Jackson and the girl next to him eyeing Tzuyu from head to toe.

"Who is she?" The girl asked.

"Ah she's my girlfriend" Jackson replied to the woman next to him.

"I'd rather die than to become your girlfriend" Tzuyu said and threw the smart car key of the mercedes bench to Jackson. "Thanks. I'll go now enjoy" before Tzuyu could walk away Jackson stopped her.

"Here" He threw his leather jacket at Tzuyu, and younger one catch it. "It's cold outside, wear that. Go home safe" Jackson said and smiled at her.

Jackson always treats Tzuyu as his little sister despite of always teasing and annoying Tzuyu if he wants to.

"Thank you" Tzuyu just replied and started walking away from them because she couldn't stand a place like that.

"How do Moonbyul, Jeongyeon and Seulgi unnie enjoy that place" Tzuyu asked herself as soon as she left the place.

Tzuyu wore the jacket because her clothes were not enough to give her warm.

Tzuyu chose to walk back home rather than ride a vehicles. She wanted to have time to herself. Out of the blue the questions Sana asked her were replayed in her mind.

"You already have a great opportunity to be known around the world. But why are you still sticking to theatrical performance?"

Tzuyu remembered something when Sana asked her about it then she smiled softly.

Flasback

"Chichi, what do you want to be when you get older?" The girl asked her playmate.

Two little girls were playing on the playground riding on a swing while looking on the sun that are going to set in a few minutes.

"Uhmm ..." Tzuyu thought deeply about what she would answer then she lift up her face when an idea popped into her head. "I want to become an actress" Tzuyu said happily, it's obvious in her expression that she wanted to be an actress.

"Actress? So, you want to act on television?" Tzuyu's playmate asked her while looking at her.

"Yes, Mimi" Tzuyu smiled as she showed her teeth. "How about you?"

Mimi, think first about what she will answer to Tzuyu but she couldnt think anything.

"I don't know, Chi." Mimi replied in a sad tone.

Tzuyu noticed her playmate sad expression, she decided to went down on the swing and face Mimi. Tzuyu held her hand and smiled at her and the other girl looked at her in confusion.

"How about we become an actress together?" Tzuyu asked her.

"Both of us?" Mimi replied and Tzuyu just nodded while smiling. "Okay, we're both going to become an actress when we grow older in the future. We're going to have an audition together and be in drama together" Mimi said happily.

"Yesss. I'll be an actress if you become an actress too" Tzuyu replied.

Mimi hugged Tzuyu. "Okay we promise that to each other"

Tzuyu felt so happy to know that someone wants to be with her achieving her future dreams.

"Chichi, my mom is already here" Mimi said and Tzuyu get alerted that made her to broke away from the hug and suddenly ran away from Mimi.

Mimi was left there confused by Tzuyu's sudden action. Mimi's mom approached her and looked at the little girl running away.

"Who is that?" The woman asked her daughter.

"My friend, Chichi" Mimi replied to her mother.

"Hmm okay. Let's go home now" the woman said and held her daughter's hand to leave the place.

Mimi turned around and she couldn't see Tzuyu anymore.

Tzuyu just hid in the corner and saw Mimi walking away with her mom.

EOF

Tzuyu stopped walking and sighed as she stared at the dark night sky.

"Instead of pursuing our dreams, I'm here stuck at the situation where I'm losing myself, Mimi"