40

Sana went to her friend's place, Jihyo. Sana stood infront of the door and pressed the door bell, she waited for seconds until Jihyo opened the door.

"Sana-ssi, come inside" Jihyo said and Sana smiled as she removed her shoes as soon as her feet landed to her friend's house.

"Here, wear this" Jihyo said as she handed Sana a pair of slippers to be used inside the house.

"Thanks" Sana replied and wore the pair of slippers then she noticed a pair of shoes at the corner, indicating that Jihyo has another visitor.

"You have a visitor?" Sana asked.

"It's just Nayeon, she's here" Jihyo said and Sana just nodded as a response.

Both of them went to the living room and there Sana saw Nayeon infront of the computer, searching up a beautiful place to visit. Nayeon turned around when she noticed Sana already arrived at Jihyo's place.

Sana sat on the sofa while Jihyo was preparing some drinks and snacks at the kitchen.

"You came early, I thought we're gonna meet later at the afternoon to hang out since Momo will take a leave later after her training." Nayeon stated.

Sana let out a sigh, "I have a problem that's why I'm here," she said.

"Oh right. What are the important things that you want to discuss with me?" Jihyo interrupted and placed the drinks and snacks she's holding in to the table placed in the center.

"I actually want to talk about this with you alone but I did not expect that Nayeon unnie is also here," Sana said that made Nayeon to snort.

"Is it some gossip? You can talk to me about it, I am not that talkative---"

"You're too talkative Nayeon-ssi" Jihyo retorted and Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

"Meanie" Nayeon mumbled.

Jihyo chuckled at Nayeon's reaction and then she noticed that Sana is being too serious right now. She cleared her throat and sat next to Sana before she speaks.

"So what is it? It's there something bothering you?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon also paid attention to Sana while chewing something on her mouth.

Sana thinks deeply if she's gonna tell her friends about what she discovered or not. But she was sure that her friends will help her out in things that she's struggling to cope up with. She looked at her friends back and forth before deciding to tell them about what she discovered.

"It's about Tzuyu" Sana started.

Nayeon's brows furrowed. "What about her? Is it about your last encounter with her?"

Sana shook her head. "Nah. It's about her and my dad"

Both Nayeon and Jihyo's eyes went wide open, they both have the same thought running in their heads right now.

"Are they..." Jihyo gesturing something on Sana but Sana did not get it. "...you know... sugar daddy---"

"Yah! It's not like that" Sana rolled her eyes as she did not expect her friends will think something unesessary.

Jihyo and Nayeon breathed deeply in relief.

"Get in to the point, Sana" Nayeon was now impatient because she was really intrigued.

Sana sighed. "You guys know that Tzuyu's mom is already dead right? but about her dad there is no any news on it"

Both Nayeon and Jihyo nodded in response.

"To make it short, My dad killed Tzuyu's parents and is the reason why she's suffering," Sana confessed, causing Nayeon and Jihyo feel surprised about what they heard.

Still in disbelief, Nayeon leaned closer to Sana as she was eager to know more of what the younger has told her.

"Can you tell us what exactly happened, Sana? Like... how did you know of this?" Nayeon asked in a concerned tone. Sana just sighed as she turned her head down in frustration.

Sana breathed heavily, so loud that the two heard and knew it was a much serious situation that they thought it would be, "I accidentally heard my dad talking to some guy, and then he told him that Tzuyu's dad is already dead and he just wants her to be wrapped around his finger," she said.

The two were still in disbelief of what they were hearing but they continued to listen for the sake of their friend.

"I didn't do anything back there," Sana continued, her tone now slightly weak, "I didn't do anything because I don't know what to think of... I don't know what would happen if I suddenly confronted my dad about it," she added. Jihyo stood up to pat Sana's back, trying to comfort her in the best that she can.

"We know, Sana. We know... and we understand you," Nayeon uttered as she also went to pat Sana on the head. Sana just smiled faintly knowing that the two was there to comfort her.

After that, the two just sat down again as they stared at Sana's emotionless face. They knew it was kind of serious when the bubbly Sana they always see suddenly runs out of emotions.

"I want to help Tzuyu," Sana stated out of a sudden, the two startled at their seats upon hearing the quick decision. Nayeon and Jihyo returned their focus on Sana as they want to genuinely help her getting over this problem.

"But... I'll be needing your help first," Sana said while taking turns to look at Nayeon and Jihyo's eyes. The older girls just smiled and nodded at her in response, giving Sana such relief knowing that the two will be helping her out.

Jihyo glanced at Nayeon first before facing Sana, "Okay, we'll be helping you out," she declared making the latter smile.

"The best thing to do is to talk to her—"

"But I'm constantly ignoring her for a few days now, right?" Sana cuts Nayeon off, saying those in such a gloomy manner. The older gasped and glared at Sana, giving the latter a sign that she shouldn't cut her off. Sana chuckles knowing that she annoyed Nayeon just a little bit.

Nayeon cleared her throat before speaking up, "You should at least talk to her, Sana. That's the best you can do," she began talking while Sana and Jihyo were just listening closely.

"Apologize for ignoring her, and then genuinely ask her if she's okay. Just try not to give her hints about what you've discovered," Nayeon continued. Sana was just nodding as she was trying to perceive what the older has to tell her.

Jihyo suddenly jumped a little from her seat as she remembered something, "Oh! Don't you know that the mentors are planning for us to have a trip outside the town? Like... a hiking trip!" she almost squealed out of excitement. Sana's senses suddenly lighted up upon hearing what Jihyo has said just now.

Nayeon smiled as she held Sana's shoulders and faced her, "That's right! This is your chance to speak to her, Sana!" she exclaimed as Sana kept nodding as her response.

After a few seconds of staying quiet, Sana finally spoke up.

"But... is she going to talk to me?" Sana questioned, slightly ruining the mood between the two girls in front of her.

Nayeon whined and so is Jihyo, "Of course she will! Don't worry, we'll help you out on the day of the trip," Nayeon told Sana as she was trying to cheer her up.

"Okay," Sana replied, her tone still lifeless.

Jihyo sat up and went to Sana to embrace her from the back, trying to lift her up.

"Once the trip starts, you have to forget about the stress, okay? Just focus on talking to Tzuyu," Jihyo said, her hands caressing Sana's face while hugging her from the back.

"I will," Sana mumbled as she stared at the two women in front of her and finally smiled genuinely.