04

TZUYU'S POV

We are now running away into the group of men we met earlier. We failed to do our mission so we are running for our lives right now.

One of the men started shooting at us. Moonbyul and I also started shooting them back.

"Separate and hide" I commanded and we started to separate and ran to different streets.

We all seem to be successfully hiding ourselves in different places.

I hid in the dark small alley and saw the two men looking for me while holding their guns.

One was very close to where I was but I suddenly grabbed him and twisted his neck and he fell on the floor. The other man noticed that the guy he was with suddenly disappeared. He's slowly walked to where I was hiding. I prepared my gun and at the count of three I shot him in the stomach but I let my guard down and he started shooting me and he hit my shoulder before he became unconscious.

My shoulder started to bleed but I ignored it because I had to back up my team.

I was about to run again but there was still a man suddenly appeared in my direction and he rushed to shoot me, fortunately I avoided it. I would have shot him back but my gun is out of ammunition now.

I just ran away from him and I was looking for a place to hide.

I pass by a place where many people can be seen so the man chasing me in the public place will not gonna shoot me.

'Shit' I mumble as I really feel sting on my shoulder.

-----------------
---------

Sana took a cab, she decided not go home first, she stopped at the mall to buy a gifts for Nayeon and Jihyo because she did not give anything when she saw the two earlier at school. she felt guilty for not giving gifts after a long time without seeing her friends so, she decided to buy gifts today and give it tomorrow.

When Sana finished buying gifts she looked at the items she had brought. "They'll be happy with this" she mumble and smiled.

A man bumped into her but the man did not stop running to apologize to her.

She looked at the man and he seemed to be chasing someone and she noticed the girl being chased by the man who bumped her.

Sana's eyes widened when she saw the familiar face.

"Tzuyu?"

She didn't have a second thought to follow them because she can sense that Tzuyu is in danger and she wants to help the latter.

While running she dialed the police station and reported what she saw and tell them where the place was.

Sana ended up following them to a dark place where there was only one street light, she lost track of them. She looked around but suddenly someone grabbed her in the small alley.

Sana felt so nervous now that she did not know who grabbed her. She tried to remove the hand covering her mouth but the latter was stronger.

"Shhhh ... he migth see us" the latter whispered in her ear.

Sana felt relieved as she heard the person's voice and it's definitely Tzuyu.

Tzuyu saw the man approaching them. She pulled Sana closer to her. Sana felt Tzuyu's heavy breathing on her

Until a police mobile car arrived and they saw a man holding a gun. They chase it rigth away.

Sana and Tzuyu feel so relieved that they are almost caught.

Tzuyu let go of Sana and they both stared at each other.

Tzuyu knew that Sana was chasing them when she saw the latter running towards them as well. She hid herself and purposely grabbed the latter.

Tzuyu averted her eyes from Sana when she felt the pain in her shoulder. Sana noticed it and held Tzuyu's arm.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked but Tzuyu ignored her.

Tzuyu removed Sana's hands from hers and she sat on the floor. She was sweating profusely because of the pain she was feeling now.

Sana noticed something in her hand and it was wet as she looked at it carefully she was shocked to see the blood.

Tzuyu was wearing a black leather jacket and tshirt so blood are not visible on her clothes.

Sana don't have an idea what to do on Tzuyu knowing that the person she was with are hurt. Sana was about to call an ambulance but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Don't" Tzuyu said and stared at Sana. "I can handle myself"

"But .." Sana dont know what to do to help Tzuyu.

"Whatever you saw today, just forget it"

Tzuyu just stood up and looked around to see if there were people around, fortunately no one. Tzuyu ran away leaving Sana behind and she went in the direction where no one would notice her.

Sana was left there worried about Tzuyu.

------------------
----

Tzuyu reached their hideout and there she saw all her comrades are safe.

"TZUYU!" Chaeyoung ran to her and helped her away.

"Get the first aid kit. Faster!" Moonbyul ordered and Dahyun rushed to get the kit.

They have already started applying first aid on Tzuyu's shoulder.

Jeongyeon started to clean and rinse the affected area on Tzuyu's shoulder and she apply pressure with sterile gauze that made Tzuyu groaned in pain.

"Endure the pain, Tzu" Jeongyeon said as Tzuyu just nodded. Her teammates working hard to treat her.

Jeongyeon placed another bandage and keep applying pressure to it to stop the bleeding.

When they finished treating Tzuyu's wound, Moonbyul talked to her.

"Rest for now Tzuyu, Seulgi will accompany you back to your unit." Moonbyul said.

"How is Mr. Minatozaki? For sure he is very mad rigth now" said Tzuyu.

"I know. Don't worry we'll handle it." Moonbyul tapped Tzuyu's back.

Moonbyul is the oldest, she really treats his teammates as his own siblings and she can't bare to see them getting hurt.

Tzuyu nodded her head and Seulgi accompanied her back to her unit.

Meanwhile, Sana safely returned to her place and went to the kitchen to wash her hands because it had a blood stain.

Sana having a thoughts, she saw Tzuyu at the back of the school doing suspicious things and now she saw Tzuyu being chased and she's hurt.

She couldn't help but think of what had happened earlier and she was still worried sick about Tzuyu even though she doesn't know what really kind of person the latter is.

'I hope she's fine and safe'