New Life

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The drama is only beginning.

Mark's POV

"I'm gonna mark where I'm making my cuts, Arizona. Then you will mark a 2x3 centimeter piece of the parietal for the graft." Dr. Boswell explains to Robbins. "Dr. Sloan, Dr. Robbins is gonna do the calvarial graft, and then I thought I would walk you through the reconstruction of the nose and the lip."

"I am honored but Dr. Boswell would you actually walk Dr. Avery through it instead. His fellowship is almost done and it would be good for him to learn this." I state and Jackson looks at me surprised.

"Really?" He asks.

"Sounds like Dr. Avery is a little scared." Boswell comments.

"He can run a hospital but he's still a baby surgeon." Robbins jokes.

"You're one of the Legacy Memorial eight?" Boswell asks.

"Is that a thing?" I ask her.

"Yes, that's a thing. You guys are legends. You bought the hospital, saved the staff. Now I know exactly who you are Dr. Sloan."

"You didn't know that already?" I ask her confused.

"Your wife is Dr. Genevieve Benoist."

"You know my wife?"

"I know of your wife. She is amazing." Boswell comments. "She is badass. I mean three specialties, co-chief of three different departments, and now the owner of a hospital. She is spectacular."

"Sounds like you have a crush on my wife." I joke with her and Arizona laughs nervously.

"I mean who hasn't had a thing for Gen? Right? She is hot stuff." Arizona comments and I look at her.

"Do you have the hots for me wife?" I question causing Arizona to nervously laugh.

"Uh...not anymore she...she is married to you obviously and Callie's person. She is...you know taken." Arizona rambles on.

"Well, I for one think your wife Dr. Sloan is brilliant as she is gorgeous." Boswell compliments.

"I feel the same way." I add. "Now Avery you're doing this damn graft." I urge my prodigy forward.

"Thank you, Dr. Sloan and Boswell. This is a real honor." Jackson states.

"Show them why we're the Plastics Posse." I urge him.

"Plastics Posse?" Boswell questions.

"It's a badass team of plastic surgeons. Only the elite ever join it." I wink at her and Arizona shakes her head at me.

__________________________________
"Hey, somethings happening in the pit." Gen comes up to me.

"That surgery was amazing. Boswell is a big fan of yours by the way."

"Really?"

"Babe lots of people are fans of yours but they will have to wait in line because I'm your number one fan." I kiss her cheek as I lead her outside to the surprise everyone was talking about all week.

"What is this even about?" Gen asks me as we join Grey, Yang, and Karev outside.

"Something for Kepner I guess." Yang answers and we watch on as people perform a flash mob for Kepner who is loving it all.