Talk Tumor to Me

Enjoy this update.

Gen's POV

"Thank you for picking me up

"Thank you for picking me up." Meredith says.

"I could have driven you by your house to drop that off." I tell her as we walk towards the elevator.

"Yeah, but I have a lot of work to catch up on, and...hey." Meredith stops as Maggie stands next to us. "How'd it go with the kids?"

"Uh, great. Uh, they're amazing. I just dropped them off at daycare." Maggie answers.

"Thanks again for watching them." Meredith says.

"Yeah. How about you? How was your weekend...in D.C." Maggie asks, and I keep a neutral face. "With your husband?"

"It...it was fun." Meredith lies.

"So dreamy." I add.

"Uh...uh, I'm a little exhausted, you know." Meredith explains.

"But it was the good kind of exhausted, right?" Callie now joins us. Meredith keeps hitting the elevator button. "Did you even leave the bedroom? Was he surprised? Did he freak?"

"Yeah, did he...freak?" Maggie asks, and I know she is not buying Meredith's lie.

"Or did you just go straight to getting...free-kay?" Callie sings.

"You know, did we even push the button because it's just..." Meredith is freaking out just a bit, but the door opens, revealing Alex.

"Oh. Mm-hmm."

"Hey, look who's back." Alex greets Meredith, and we all pile into the elevator.

"Meredith was just about to tell us about her weekend with Derek." Maggie says.

"Good. Tell me no, so you don't show up in my bed tonight." Alex states. "It's a good thing you didn't walk in on this morning."

"Eww, we don't want to know." I tell him.

"You tell me all the time when you and Sloan get freaky." He fires back.

"I mean..."

"You guys got kicked out of the Magic Kingdom."

"Gen!" Callie scolds me.

"There was no line, and...to be fair, the only one who saw anything was the security guard." I defend.

"Nice. Everyone's getting freaking but me." Callie complains.

"Well, actually, I was just...actually remembered I have to, uh...yeah." Meredith rambles and gets off, not even at her floor.

"Yeah, they got freaky." Callie says.

"You know something we don't?" Alex asks me.

"She hasn't told me much." I lie.