Zebra vs Horse

I have so many plans for season 12 and I can't wait for you all to read it.

"GEN!" Callie calls out to me

"Hey." I greet her.

"I just had the most amazing date ever." She exclaims.

"You get a date, and I get an all nightery after dealing with the aftermath of an earthquake."

"Hey, you are happily married. I am single and need to get laid!"

"When do I get to meet her?"

"Meet her?"

"Yeah, anyone who's dating you needs to be vetted by me." I say to her.

"Oh well, this is only the first date. No need to introduce her to..."

"Ah." I yelp as Meredith drags me away.

"Grey! I was talking to her!" Callie calls out.

"I need Gen more." Is all Meredith says as she drags me into an on-call room.

"He..." She shoves us down onto the bottom bunk, which happens to have Alex sleeping on it.

"Ow." He complains.

"I do not like being manhandled." I tell Meredith, who still hasn't said anything.

"I called Derek." She says like that explains everything.

"I'm laying here. I'm sleeping." Alex complains.

"A woman answered his phone."

"There are two empty beds. Pick one." Alex says.

"One empty bed. I'm here." Lexie pops her head over the side of the top bunk. "A woman answered his phone?"

"Whose phone?" Alex asks.

"Derek's phone." Meredith and I say to him.

"What kind of woman?" Lexie asks.

"Doesn't matter." Alex brushes it off.

"It matters." The three of us correct him.

"She was perky, and she sounded happy and tall. With a lot of great hair." Meredith has venom in her voice.

"Hold. You saw her? How did you see her?" Alex questions.

"She didn't need to. You can tell a lot about how someone sounds." I say.

"That is not true." Alex argues.

"Oh, it's true. Henry's assistant, who I didn't know was his assistant, answered his phone, and she sounded very leggy and blond." Lexie says.

"And?" Alex questions.

"She was leggy and blond." Lexie says.

"Svetlana is gorgeous." I confirm. Lexie nods her head.