Plastics Posse

I hope you all enjoy this fun chapter.

Mark's POV

"Avery my man." I high five him and he smiles back.

"Plastics Posse." He greets me.

"This your intern?" I ask him.

"Ah yes. Dr. Edwards this is Dr. Sloan my mentor and best man I know." Jackson introduces me.

"And doesn't he know it? Come on we have a wonderful case today." I lead them into the room.

"Dr. Sloan." Roxie greets me.

"Roxie you are looking gorgeous." I greet her and she smiles wide at me. "Edwards present." I order.

"Roxie Myers, 30, here for excess skin removal after a 100-pound weight loss two years ago." Edwards presents.

"117 pounds." Frank corrects.

"Frank." Roxie scolds him.

"I can't help it if I'm proud of you." Frank states and I smile at them.

"He's right Roxie. It's the man's job to be proud of his woman." I assure her.

"We have also set up a consult from general for the hernia repair." Jackson states and I nod in agreement.

"And while we wait, how is your wife Dr. Sloan? She and the kids good?" Roxie asks. All of my patients are aware of what happened to us and they try in the kindest way to be respectful of it but they all worry for us.

"Gen is doing better. Here is a new picture of the kids." I pull out my phone showing them.

"Awww! They are so adorable." Roxie gushes seeing the kids.

"Very nice job Dr. Sloan." Frank compliments me.

"All of the compliments should go to my wife. She is amazing." I explain to them.

"Hey, I'm it." Kepner walks in the room and I take in how Avery reacts to her. "I...I am our consult."

"Okay, hi." Avery is being weird and I can't wait to tease him about it later.

"Well..." I pat Jackson's back. "Dr. Kepner will do your hernia repair while my boy and I work our magic on making your natural beauty shine." I explain to Roxie.

"Hi." April approaches the patient.

"I just need to go over some incision points." Jackson gets his marker out.

"Um, honey could you..." Roxie looks at Frank. "They want me to take off my robe."

"Roxie, this is a big operation. I want to know everything that's gonna happen to you." Frank argues but I can tell Roxie needs him to leave.

"Frank, please."

"I assure your Frank this is the boring stuff. We will take good care of Roxie. I will return her to you safe and sound." I assure him.

"This is my fiancé. Love of my life. You guys do a good job, okay?" Frank and Roxie kiss one last time. "I'll be right outside, babe.

"We will Frank." I lead him out.

"All right." Jackson takes Roxie's hand and she unrobes.

"What do you think Avery?" I ask him needing to test him.

"Okay, I would like to start with some incisions here. And here." He begins making marks on Roxie's body.

"I would do one a centimeter to the left. Less chance of scaring." I instruct him and he corrects his pen placement.