Printer Fight

This was a really fun chapter to write and I know you all will enjoy it.

This is Gens scrub cap for those who wanted to know

This is Gens scrub cap for those who wanted to know. Hummingbirds represent joy and happiness and their colorful appearance brings good luck and positive energy.

"They would have cute babies." April comments as Callie, her, and I gawk at the adorableness that is Owen and Emma Marling.

"Very cute." I comment.

"She's nice and you said you got a good reading off her?" Callie asks me.

"Yes, she is very accomplished and driven. She's very humble and sweet. Someone Owen needs." I explain.

"Hey, welcome back." Cristina greets Callie.

"Hey, thanks. Beats the hell out of a courtroom." Callie teases.

"Courtrooms suck." I complain. "It's one of the main reasons I decided against becoming a lawyer."

"You were going to become a lawyer?" April asks shocked.

"Not too long but during my undergrad in one of my classes our final project was reenacting a real court case but changing the outcome and it was exhausting. It was just a giant word and mind game that I was not willing to play." I explain.

"You would have kicked ass a lawyer." Callie comments.

"Really?"

"Of course you would. You kick ass at anything but a lawyer you would make people cry for their mommy's on the stand." Cristina says.

"Oh making people cry like a little bitch is always so much fun." I state as I thinking of the idea briefly.

"You know she brought muffins." Callie brings us back to Emma and Owen.

"It's her day off. She's doing homework." April explains to Cristina.

"In a hospital?" Cristina questions.

"She is finishing her research here and Herman tolerates her but is using her more for a work she doesn't want to do."

"Doesn't she do that to you now?" Cristina questions me.

"No she's been taking more of a step back lately and I've been taking over her surgeries and it's been amazing. I literally last week corrected a baby's gestational position without ever disrupting its blood flow. And it had a congenital birth defeat that any slight movement would cause trauma to the fetus." I explain.

"You and baby's are too much to stomach somedays." Cristina complains.

"Get some air. See the world, right?" Callie comments and Cristina says nothing before she leaves.

"I think it's sweet." April whispers.

"It's adorable."

"He would propose to her in the sweetest way." I comment.