Sisters and Brother-in Laws

Derek won't be the bad guy forever. He and Gen will develop a deeper friendship that I can't wait to share with you all.

3rd Person POV

"All right. You two are done." Alex takes the bottles from Gen and Meredith.

"Hey!" They both yell at him. Gen tries to reach for the bottle, but Alex barks at her, and she sits back.

"You two can sit here and get drunk and then vomit and cry, and I can never get any prep for my presentation done, or we can do something about this." Alex bends down to look at Meredith. "You want to do something about this?"

"Will it be illegal?" Gen asks. "Because I'm only doing this if it's illegal."

"Yeah, you're shit-faced." Alex comments. He grabs his laptop and sits in between his two persons. "I need your username and password." He says to Meredith.

"This is illegal." Meredith comments as she puts in her information.

"Or fun." Gen slurs.

"We're just logging into the hospital system." Alex argues.

"To get Maggie Pierce's personnel file to get her date of birth, which is illegal." Meredith points out.

"There we go." Gen cheers with excitement.

"How much did she have to drink?" Meredith asks Alex. "I had way more than she did."

"Gen's a lightweight that doesn't know when to stop." Alex comments as he looks at Meredith. "Are you going to give me your info or not?"

"It's illegal." Meredith repeats.

"And so is pretending to be someone you're not. Now put in your password." Alex instructs. Meredith does so even though she doesn't want to. "Once we figure out when she was born, there's got to be something we can use to prove that your mom wasn't pregnant at the time, you know photos, or a video or something."

"You can call that hoe a liar!" Gen yells. "Ha, she would be a lying hoe."

"She is way too drunk for normal Gen. And I love drunk Gen." Meredith says to Alex.

"She's going through something right now." Alex says.

"Tell me." Meredith orders.

"I can't."

"Alex! She's my person too." Meredith argues.

"Gen's my person who told me not to tell, and I'm not going to." Alex snaps.

"You are a very different person than Cristina." Meredith comments. "Cristina, Gen, and I would just be dancing by now."

"Yeah, I know." Alex scrolls until he finds Maggie's name. "Here we go. Look at that. Pierce's birthday is November 22, 1983. So basically, your mom would have been knocked up..."