It's Just Getting Started

Here's another update. I hope you all enjoy it.

Honeymoon

"Gen." I hear Mark whisper my name but I keep ignoring him. I need my sleep and he's not letting me have it. "Gen." He whispers again.

"Mark I'm getting sleep which I won't get after our honeymoon." I mumble back to him.

"I know that but you're gonna wanna get up for this." He keeps whispering.

"Mark I..." He pulls the covers off me and I shriek. "Mark!"

"I have a surprise planned for us and we need to leave now."

"Mark I..." He picks me and throws me over his shoulder. "Mark!"

"Come on we're getting dressed and then I'm romancing my wife." I can't help but laugh as he puts me down on the bathroom sink in our villa.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" I ask him as I place my hands on his naked clad chest. "Because I think we can have more fun here." I whisper as I move my lips to his neck.

"As tempting as it is I think I have something better."

"Really?" I ask him.

"You married a romantic man Gen. Get used to is."

"What time is it?" I ask looking for a clock but I can't seem to find one.

"No time to check let's get dressed and heading out. The car will be here soon."

"You have this all planned out don't you?" I ask him.

"I love my wife and I want to continue to show her how much I love and adore her." Mark kisses my lips briefly.

"Only because I love you so much will I allow you to get me up this early for no reason." I mutter against his lips.

"Oh, there's a reason."

__________________________________
"Are you gonna tell me where I am?" I ask as Mark leads me to some unknown location. He has his hands on my eyes to keep the surprise up. "And your hands are getting really hot on my face." I complain.

"It will be worth it." He replies.

"Can I look now?" I ask as we stop moving.

"Okay now look." Mark takes his hands off my eyes and I adjust to the darkness but I jump as a flame appears in my view.

"Ah! What the..."

"Surprise. We're going on a romantic hot air balloon ride around Tuscany." Mark informs me and I'm frozen still. "Don't you like it?" Mark asks me.

"I love it." I answer as Mark leads me to the hot air balloon.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sloan here is some champagne." I take a glass as Mark helps me inside the rather big basket. Inside there was a table with a spread of food and sweets for us.

"You planned all of this?" I ask him surprised.

"I'm a romantic what can I say." Mark kisses me and we sit down enjoying the food. Slowly the balloon takes off from the ground. Mark quickly grabs my hand making sure I'm okay. "I thought this was something different to do for our honeymoon and it's something neither of us has done before.

"J'ai eur des hauteurs." I'm scared of heights. I whisper to him.

"Merde! Pourquoi tu ne me l'as pas dit?" Shit! Why didn't you tell me? Mark asks me.

"I saw the work you put into making this surprise for me and I didn't want to crush your surprise." I explain to him.

"Uh...Gen do you see where the hell we are?" Mark asks me. "We're on a damn hot air balloon getting higher into the air!" He exclaims to me.