Dinner Disaster

I would like to take a poll from you all. Some of you have suggested great names for the renaming of the hospital and I love them. I'm kind of leaning toward Seattle Grace Memorial or something similar to it. I would love for you to tell me in the comments if you like the name or give a suggestion of your own.

I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. I hope you all enjoy it too.

"Hey, so my sister just invited me to your house for dinner?" Meredith asks me confused.

"Uh...my brother is the guy who your sister has been seeing."

"What?" I nod my head.

"Which one? The sweet..." I shake my head. "No! The douche." I nod my head. "There's no way Lexie has been seeing someone like that she..."

"I mean she did like Alex for a while so."

"I mean yeah but...we know Alex. He's a soft teddy bear hiding underneath  douche persona." Meredith explains and I nod in agreement.

"My brother is here." I repeat.

"How...how long has it been since you've seen him?"

"I was in high school the last time I saw him. He...he doesn't really like being with the family. Even less than I do." I admit to her.

"Do you want him at dinner or..."

"I'm the one who invited him. Thought it would make up for Mark punching him in the face."

"Mark punched him in the face?" Mer has the biggest grin on her face. "I am excited for this dinner. I will need to have Cristina on facetime." She grins at me.

"Yeah, not that proud that my brother and husband got into an outright brawl in front of the whole damn hospital."

"Hasn't he..."

"Three times. This is his third fight at the hospital and Hunt put him on probation." I explain to her.

"Hunt put him on probation." Meredith nods her head. "Wow, I..."

"And I stupidly forced my husband into cooking a dinner for all of our friends just because your sister and my brother are dating."

"Wow...does that mean if this is serious that we will officially be family?" Meredith asks me.

"You think Lexie and my brother are going to be married?" I ask her.

"Lexie's never had a serious boyfriend and to have one that she introduces to her family and friends means something to her. She doesn't just do it for nothing." Meredith exclaims to me.

"Dr. Benoist."

"What do you need Wilson?" I snap and I feel horrible for doing it.

"I was just letting you know that your patient is prepped and ready for your biliary atresia." Wilson informs me.

"Shit." I mutter. "Uh..."

"I got this. Anyone else you want me to invite for you?" She asks me.

"Uh...the usual. Owen, Jackson, April, Alex, Callie, Arizona, and..." I pause. "I mean ask Callie if Arizona would like to have dinner. And let me know. Thanks." I smile at Meredith as I head off with Wilson.

"So uh..."

"If you're wanting to ask me something Wilson. Just spit it out."

"Uh...so that was your brother and husband." I stop and she almost falls flat on her face.

"What you saw today does not need to be brought up again." I order her.

"Yes ma'am." I glare at her.