Beautiful Memories

Huaze Lei

"Faye!" I looked up towards the lake to see Faye bent over laughing hysterically as she stood on the rowing boat. I looked over into the water to see Lee in the water. I let out a chuckle as I watched the two bond.

The three of us took a train to Lake Geneva to spend the day. After my late start of getting out of bed, I met with Faye and Lee. Seeing the two bond, I decided to invite Lee to go to the Lake Geneva area for the day. Looking at the two of them now, I see a great friendship forming.

"How is she doing?" Jing asked and I focused back on my phone call. Jing had recently called to congratulate Faye and I on our relationship status.

"She's... happy," I spoke and smiled at the sight of Faye currently.

"Are you happy?" I watched as Lee reached over on the boat making Faye lose her balance and falling into the lake herself. I smiled again and tried to refocus once again.

"Yes. She's making me happy Jing. I've never felt this way before."

"You really like her Lei. She's bringing out a side of you you don't usually show very often. I'm really happy for you and Faye. I do hope the best for you both. Ximen did not give you a hard time?"

"He continues to be stubborn with her. I'm not completely sure why he's acting this way towards her. I had to persuade him quite a bit. He sent a text to me this morning wondering how Faye was doing."

"Do you think he'll come around by the time you two return? Ximen has always loved her like she was a sister. From the way he talks about her before I left Ming De, he really cares for her. He can't be mad at her for long. I don't think it's possible." Laughter coming from both Faye and Lee made me chuckle. Faye splashed Lee and dunked him under the water.

"He should. I can only hope for Faye. She does stress over her friendship with Ximen a lot. I'll continue to talk with him."

"Lei!" I heard Lee call out and a laughing Faye. "Your girlfriend is trying to drown me!"

"I have to go Jing," I laughed lightly looking at Faye. "I have to find dry clothes for Faye." I said my goodbye with Jing before putting my phone into my pocket. I watched as Lee helped Faye back into the boat and got in himself. Thankfully I brought along towels on this trip. We'll have to stop by a shop to purchase new clothes. Once the boat is in place by the dock, Lee used the rope to tie around the post and helped a soaking Faye onto the dock. I hand a towel to Lee before taking the second towel and opening the towel for Faye.

She shivered, hugging herself and I smiled as I walked over to her and wrapped it around. She thanked me and smiled sheepishly and I nodded.

"You had to push him into the lake," I laughed lightly. Lee was using the towel to dry off his head before looking over.

"He was asking for it," She shrugged.

"You did not have to push me into the freezing water," Lee playfully glared at her before breaking into a smile. "At least you came into the water." Faye turned to Lee pointing her finger at him.

"You grabbed me and pulled me in," she laughed. Watching the both of them get along I knew they've built a friendship in the time they have spent together. It was refreshing to see her in an environment where she felt carefree.

"You started this."

"Pretty sure it was you."

"Sanha, Rocky, MJ, and Moonbin are already asking about you. Jinjin asks about you from time to time."

"You can't say things like this." I noticed her blushing. I've learned today Faye is a fan of Astro and Lee would tease her about introducing her to all of them. She's still a person who is quite shy and prefers to meet people in small numbers.