Astro Members (part 1)

I'm back! Excited to be writing again after finals ☺️

Faye Calinao

We're all here waiting for you Faye. See you soon!

Looking down at my phone, I smiled and walked out into the airport. My eyes are scanning Incheon international airport. Feeling anxious and nervous to meet all of them in person, because I'm a huge fan. The thought that I will be standing with the six members of Astro to get onto a flight and bring them all to my house is something I found hard to fully comprehend.

"Faye!" The sound of my name brought my attention to where I was called. Looking around for a moment, I found two figures standing in front of the pillar. Immediately I recognized Lee and Sanha standing there with excitement. For guys who were about to board at little over a thirteen hour flight, they seemed to have more energy than me.

Now making my way over to them, I could see the youngest member, Sanha attempting to contain his excitement. A few steps away from them, Lee smiled and took a step towards me opening his arms for me to walk into. I hug Lee tightly, happy to have him in front of me.

"I've missed you Faye," Lee spoke once he pulled away. I looked up towards him. I continued to find it hard to believe we're friends. "You look pretty even when you're traveling. How was your flight here?" I felt my cheeks heating and tried to place my cold bands to my hot cheeks.

"Flight was good. I slept the whole way here," I answered sheepishly. "It's really good to be with you again. I've missed you a lot Lee."

"I could never be tired of hearing you say that," Lee smiled. "How are you feeling? You're not too hungover, are you?"

"A bit of a headache, but I'm alright for now. I did not have too much."

"I can get something for your head." I nod and notice Sanha slowly approaching us. His flawless skin struck out to me and realized he was slightly taller than Lee. I smiled turning slightly so I was more towards him now.

"Yoon," I spoke happily. "It's nice to finally meet you in person." Sanha seemed to be in shock and could tell he was nervous.

"Y-you look even prettier in person." My inner self tried to remain calm. "Picture?" The youngest member asked? I laughed lightly and nod walking closer to him and linking my arms with his. I heard a chuckle from Lee as he took San ha's phone. I smiled towards the camera waiting for Lee to indicate he was finished. San Ha took his phone and I leaned over to look at the pictures that were taken.

"You have to send these to me," I smiled up at him. He hummed in agreement and I continued to have my arm linked with his. San Ha turned his head to look towards me.

"Ready to head towards the gate? Everyone is ready to meet you." Suddenly, the butterflies appeared in my stomach and I felt more shy than I was a few minutes ago.

"They're very eager to meet you," Lee spoke and I smiled as we began walking. "Be prepared for Jin and MJ to attack with hugs." A chuckle from both boys sounded and I looked between the two. The walk from where I was let off to where we needed to be wasn't too far. From afar I could see gate 38 and my mind seemed to automatically begin racing as we neared the rest of the group. From a distance, I could spot Jin, MJ, Rocky, and Moonbin waiting together as a group with their sunglasses on and their hoodies up.

As we were getting closer to them, Jin looked in our direction and pointed us out. All of them turned their attention towards me. Feeling really anxious, my walk slowed slightly and San Ha turned towards me noticing how nervous I was getting.

"They're all really nice. I think they have been waiting for this moment since you met Lee." Lee glanced towards us and smiled before humming to agree.