Morax

Since the last clothing idea wasn't fit for the climate of Dragonspine, we'll have ya'll change into this kay? Lumine's outfit

the bitter cold of the mount the mountain brought down freezing temperatures, the weather didn't feel like being as merciful today so the winds harshly bit into your skin. Neither you or Klee were properly dressed for this weather so both so he didn't have to here Klee whining or seeing you tremble, he lead the two to a small indent into the mountain. It wasn't as big as Albedo's lab but he asked for Klee to make a fire while he dug through a bag, 

"here, i bought these from a merchant from Snezhnaya" he handed you a dress like outfit, with ebony stockings and white boots, Klee got a loose sweater that reached her knees with socks that reach her lower thighs. "I'll leave to get some fire wood since this storm won't be letting up soon, Change while I'm gone"

he turned on his heel and left the cave indent, and as he was gone you and Klee changed into the warm and comfy Snezhnaya outfits. "Hey Klee, Is Albedo like your older brother..?" she adjusted her hat and warmed her hands on near the flame, "Mhm! My mom is really busy so i became a knight to help her but then she went missing Albedo and the other knights helped me a lot. Mostly Albedo.." she stared at the fire, looking a little down.

"Ah..im sorry if that brought you down, cheer up, if i stick around, I'd love to play in the snow with you more" She looked up and smiled at you "Hehe! sounds like fun!" as the two of you were left alone, Klee let you mess with her hair even though you had no idea how to do hair. "You two look comfortable" Albedo's voice rang out, he carried a stack of fire wood in one hand while his swords edge slightly brushed the snow.

"It's freezing out there, are you alright?" he set the wood down and sheathed his sword, "I'll be fine, can't say the same for the treasure hoarders who tried to rob me however.." he shook his head violently to be rid it of frost and snow. "I hope your both warmer now" he shivered slightly as fatigue glimmered in his eyes, he sat by the fire near to you and warmed himself up, "Sure, but you look pretty tired" he softly shook his head.

"No, No, I'll be fine" his tired gaze lingered on the crackling flames just infront of him, you figured he has likely stayed up countless nights to work tirelessly on experiments so you let him be. you leaned back against the wall and allowed your tense body to relax, "its still to early to go to sleep but with the storm, what are we meant to do?"

"hmm.." Klee yawned, "it wouldn't surprise me if your tired Klee, you always get so cold even with your vision"  Klee asked for a blanket which he handed to her. "I'm so bored I'd even go along with one of your crazy experiments" you murmured, "Hmm.." instantly you knew what was coming to his mind, "That's..alright, what is it this time?"

he tapped his chin and sighed, "its a shame, i didn't bring any potions to conduct elemental experiments.." a disappointed sigh left him, a small wave of relief washed over you as nothing had come to the genius' mind as of this moment. "Though, i did bring books since you seemed interested in the ones back in my lab" 

the book he pulled from his bag looked like a hard cover from Liyue, "It's Liyue's history summed up, it'd be best you read it incase we visit Liyue" he carefully handed the book over to your dainty little hands. "Liyue? umm.." you scratched your mind to try and recollect any memories, Albedo observing your behavior, "i can't remember anything important, just being up really high on a mountain in Liyue"

Slowly the image became more clear, a building high in the sky floating over a mountains peak, it was difficult to tell if you were alone or not since you faced the land in your head. "I have a question" you began "Those treasure hoarders you mentioned, do you think they followed you?" he didn't seem to think of that scenario but shook his head.

"No, i made sure of that" he hummed, he faced the cave entrance sketching something outside. you began to read as the two of your enjoyed a comfortable silence as Klee slept calmly, 'Liyue, the city of stone contracts, governed now by the Qixing  after Rex lapis' passing..' after your eyes scanned the first few sentences you quietly covered your mouth, Rex lapis? why did that name sound familiar? and why does it hurt to there there dead?

"Hey..Albedo?" he glanced over to you "what is it?" his eyes slightly softened as you took notice of your saddened expression. "Who is Rex lapis?" he set his pencil down, "He's the lord of geo and used to govern Liyue, he was assassinated a month ago give or take" he scooted closer after hesitating for a moment. "you look so shaken up, did you know Rex lapis?"

His hesitation and indecisiveness to get closer resulted in him backing away, "i..i don't know..and i hate it.." you set the book down and rubbed your head. "My memories are there but my own mind locked them up.." you whispered so Klee wouldn't hear you, "Calm down" Albedo called softly. "Your memories can't stay locked away forever, no matter how hard they try"

he reassured, his expression never changing from soft sympathy, although he could not understand your pain, he did his best to comfort you even if his fear of being emotionally attached to someone scared him away from you..