To Liyue, City of stone

Mondstadt was open and beautiful as the streets were full of life and prosperity, People as shops buying and selling things. Sara being busy as ever with customers and cooking and serving back and forth as fast as she possibly could with the help of a familiar blond.

No not Albedo and no not Klee, but instead, a girl with white clothing and blonde hair with amber gaze that helped Sara cook and serve along side her. when she found Y/n staring with a blank yet curious gaze, she smiled and waved but continued to work.

Why did she seemed familiar but yet, was unrecognizable? well, perhaps she came into contact with her longer haired counterpart yet cannot recall it?

Whatever it was, she knew the girl yet couldn't place her in a memory so she continued to walk through the small plaza back to the place she's called home for a while now. People watched, after seeing her go to and froe from the chief alchemists house so they deemed her the mysterious lover of the blond alchemist, things are perceived by the public eye in odd ways aren't they?

She peeked through the door to see Klee was still sound asleep after about an hour of her being out and about in Mondstadt, Klee was between a heavy sleeper and a light sleeper so she'd still have to be quiet while she asleep to avoid waking her up.

She creeped into the house and silently shut the door and not a moment after did someone fallow in her steps. "Ah, she's asleep" Albedo's quiet voice reached Y/n's ears, her weary gaze meeting his blue one "I went for a walk after she fell asleep, so i am pretty tired too.."

She yawned, wandering over to the fort to poke the small child "Hold on" She looked over her shoulder as he stood with his arms crossed. "I need to speak with you about something" his tone was normal, no odd emotion could be heard in it.

He sounded monotone almost void of any emotions completely yet there was that softness that replaced the cold in his voice. "Come on" he offered his hand to help her up and she happily took it, as she was pretty tired.

Though he helped her up his hand did not leave her own for a few spare moments, "did something bad happen?" Her soft and sleepy voice made him shake his head instinctively and to release her hand.

He waved his hand towards him to follow him up the stairs, up there to discuss whatever was so important he needed to hide it from his dear younger sister. Klee did not wake to the sounds of creaking floors which brought a little worry if she left her here longer that something could have happened.

But now that the pair were upstairs and out of Klee's sleepy hearing distance, Albedo face Y/n with a serious expression. "I need to touch on the topic of, that potions odd reactions to your blood" he crossed his arms and leaned his back against the firm wall.

"Uh..uh huh" you responded with a stifled yawn, "Well..pay attention alright? so I deciphered what exactly made the blood vaporize rather then solidify. You may not be related to the abyss directly but their is corrupted energy in your blood which leads me to believe that after sleeping on that mountain for whoever knows how long that your blood stream connected to dragon spines lay lines that were thrown into a tangled up string after Durin's body came to rest there"

In the sea of words he managed to loose you in such a weary state, he noticed this and stopped talking about his boring studies and moved onto a more relevant topic. "You may like what i'm going to say next, so pay attention. Please?"

you rubbed your eyes and nodded absent mindedly then getting a grasp on reality moments later, "If you would like to accompany me, Soon perhaps tomorrow i will be embarking to Liyue and i do not want Klee to know this otherwise she'll beg and cry to come along..i cannot help myself when she cries"

He sighed heavily and examined your cheery expression, half the sleep in your eyes was replaced with shimmering stars. "i expected you'd be excited, you've spent time traveling from the harbor and from the marsh but haven't explored the mountains have you?"

"No, but i'm super excited to go back!" you cheered yet were immediately hushed by a gloved finger hovering over your lips, "Klee is still asleep, shh" you froze both under his gaze and this odd action he performed with an almost silent voice.

"Right, sorry.." that cheery voice was substituted by a whisper accompanied by a smile, "But won't Klee be sad if we both up and leave without letting her know?" he smiled faintly and nodded.

"Of course, it's only natural to human nature but Klee will likely get in trouble while out adventuring and get grounded and forget all about our disappearance." he took his hand and pushed it in his pocket with a blank yet amused expression.

"Then get ready, we'll leave in the morning tomorrow of course. After you and Klee clean up the mess' you made out of my bed sheets and blankets as well as you're own.." his tone was bitter but commanding.

with a quiet giggle you flashed him a bright smile, contrasting you're tired eyes, and went downstairs to wake Klee up so you wouldn't have to clean up on your own. Albedo watched silently before entering his own room to pack his many art tools, pencils, paint, brushed, etc.

The rest of the day was nice, tiring but indeed very cheerful and fun; Klee had to agree as she spent plenty of time playing instead of sleeping or being cooped up in a room all day.

I just want
~*~
to dance